New Suit

He rubbed at his eyes as she approached then, extending the vigorous rub across his face and dragging fingertips back through his hair he addressed her, "Good morning Marissa, I see you slept well."

Adding her two guesses together she took a stab at, "Yes, 37 hours is long enough."

"Glad to see you're an early riser like me. I also stay up late, but never mind. We sleep though the middle of the day. Nothing happens in the middle of the day that can't be handled by those who chose to remain awake at such a time."

Marissa had already wondered at the possibility of a midday nap and was very pleased to see that this personal habit would not have to be given up. "I was thinking that I should probably go pick up some clothes and other things..."

"That seems sensible. Unfortunately it is not prudent. I'm rather careful with what enters my domain and your belongings will be safe enough where they are I'm sure. As for clothes, I have a basic outfit for you. It needs some more work, but I'll leave it up to you to give it that extra bit of flare. This way."

He walked past her and led on back the way she had come from. They had not gone far when he pressed on a door that let them into another room. A large stainless steel table with a lidded compartment in the centre dominated the room. Around the walls were alcoves and the one he directed her to had a hanging rod across it from which were suspended seven identical suits beside seven identical panties. Or maybe underwear bottoms, because they were not designed to be flattering.

She pulled one of the ash grey suits off its hanger. It was like a short sleeved, thigh length wetsuit. Unlike a wetsuit it was not of uniform thickness, stretch or even texture. There seemed to be rather a lot of padding where the bra would go, fine padding on the elbows, knees, hips and shoulders but nothing in the crook of the arm or the knee. There was also a rounded, padded piece in the crouch. The toothless water proof zip ran diagonally from right hip to left collarbone and the neck was a small hole.

"Other accessories are to come. I had you fitted from footage during the interview."

"I'd like a shower before trying it on."

"Certainly." Silence hung uncomfortably for a moment, "So you didn't find the shower in your room?"

"Is there?" Marissa grabbed a set from the rack then followed Dr Precarious back out into the hall and when he turned up towards the dancing green light, she turned the other way back to her room and strode along, for moments beginning to enjoy how her hemisphere soled heels propelled her forward. One day it would be effortless.

In her room she stood tossed the curious suit on her bed and faced the wall between the great silver mirror and the wooden table. If there were a bathroom, this is where she would put it. Then she reached out and touched the wall where the handle would go. She positioned herself to push on the stone beneath her hand, but as her palm flattened against it, snick, the whole wall slid back. It only moved back by thirty centimetres before sliding silently behind the wall where the table was. Glancing at her bedroom door to check that she had closed it she stepped into this immaculate white room as hidden lights gradually brightened.

The floor was either a matte white tile or faultless marble. Three walls were tiled floor to ceiling in a gloss white that had been textured with little ridges that reminded her of circuit boards. The fourth wall with the sliding door inside it was floor to ceiling mirror, doubling the implied size of the room. She faced the mirror to look at herself and noticed the shower head hung on the wall behind her. She then looked at the reflection of her clear heels and marvelled that she could walk in them at all. Time to take them off.

She left the bathroom and the lights dimmed behind her, then sat on the edge of her low bed to undo the buckles. She liked the way she could just press on the sprung metal so that it slid free. Wriggling the toes of her freed feet she again stood and returned to the bathroom, acutely aware of the cold stone under her feet going from rough to smooth as she entered. From there she removed her clothes and flicked them onto her bed.

After enjoying the warm soak of the shower for a moment she went to the vanity on the wall that faced the entrance and picked up the little packaged soap. He had branded it with his symbol; a circle of jade with a square cut in its centre and a smaller square of jade rotated by 30 degrees inside that. The inner piece of jade was sized so that each of the corners touched a wall of the inner square. She smiled to herself. So what is his scent?

She tore it open and once pulling past the difficult initial tear, the packaging provided no resistance what so ever, causing the tear to run straight through and release the soap to fall. She caught it before it fell to the floor, then sniffed it. Rose and sandal wood. A thorned flower known for dropping its petals one by one and a parasitic tree that drags its host to its point of balance. The combination worked for her and she sniffed it again. It lathered well and she enjoyed her shower.

The deep-olive towel was also branded with embroidery and she felt like she was staying in a luxury hotel. Once dry, she left the bathroom and picked up the strange garment from her bed. Before she stepped into a leg hole she remembered it was not actually a wetsuit and dug around under her other clothes for the underwear. It fit her snugly and while she had never bought herself a style with such a low leg cut, after bending and squatting in them for a moment she wondered why not. Fabric didn't creep into your bum no matter how much you flexed and moved.

She had to pull both legs of her suit up into her crouch so that she could get her second arm in and over her shoulder. When she slid the waterproof zip up to her collarbone and wriggled it all comfortable she found she liked it. Striding back into the bathroom, she turned slowly in the mirror, inspecting it. She liked how her bum looked, without any revealing crease showing up the middle, but from the front she was not comfortable with the style. The padding in the crouch left a visible mound. Not boyish, but it made out as if she had no underwear and was quite generous down there. She pressed it into herself and found the padding to be quite rubbery and resistant.

She moved her hand away and looked at her breasts. The extra padding there made them look bigger than she deserved and while she liked her look, she also thought it was too much. The undersides came down to a slight crease and the vee of her cleavage barely lifted from her chest, making her feel braless except for her nipples being well padded. Men. She gave them a shake expecting to see them wobble like she was nude, but they remained surprisingly fixed. She did some star jumps then, impressed, pressed her hands against her breasts to feel their support. This was much better than any sports bra she had owned. She gave another shake. Maybe if her breasts were bigger than this, and the outfit was toning them down she might like it, but instead she felt a bit exposed. She shrugged then went to the vanity and explored its draws.

After finding a brush, she pulled it through her mostly dry hair and was pleased enough with how it fell into place. One more turn to inspect herself in the mirror then she went back to squat on her bed and put back on her crystal shoes.

Can you picture her outfit? What did you think of it?