"Do you remember what I offered you last night?" tanong ko sa kanya pero hindi siya makasagot. "Okay, since you're probably scared, you can't think properly. I'll answer for you," I said. "I offered to give you thrice what they gave you, remember?"

Nakatingin pa rin siya sa akin.

"Aside from our motto In Omnia Paratus, my parents also taught me to always pay my debts, Jude. But first, let me ask you... Who do you love most?"

His eyes widened.

"Do you love your mother, Janice, or Jenicka more?"

And then he began thrashing on his seat and shouting.

"Answer, Jude. I am not a very patient person," sabi ko sa kanya pero hindi pa rin siya sumasagot. "Cursing me won't do you any good. No one can hear you... just like no one heard me."

"Wag mo silang idamay!" he shouted.

"Pick a name."

"They're innocent!"

"And so was I! Ano'ng ginawa ko sa 'yo?! Sa inyo?! I was trying to live a normal life, Jude! I was trying to avoid this, but you pushed me off the edge! I didn't want to do this! I didn't want to get my hand bloodied but... You fúcking pushed me," I said, tears brimming in my eyes. "So, pick a name," I said through gritted teeth.

Hindi pa rin siya nagsasalita, but tears were flowing from his eyes.

I looked at Sandra who was quietly standing from afar.

"Sandra, pick a name. Olga, Janice, or Jenicka?"

"Janice, Miss Belinda," she quickly answered.

I looked at Jude, and said, "See? Mahirap bang sumagot?"

And then he only shouted louder. And louder when his sister was brought inside.

"Paano—"

"No one can hide from The Estrella, Jude," I told him what my parents always told me. "Not even from inside the walls of AdM. Not when I'm specifically looking for your them... because I made you a promise, remember? That I'd kill your entire family."

Naglakad ako papunta sa kapatid niya at saka tinanggal iyong piring sa mga mata niya.

"Hi," I greeted. "I'm sorry you had to be taken here, but your brother made me do it."

When she looked at me, I saw fear in her eyes... the way people were afraid of Avo. I wondered if I saw as scary as he was.

"W-what?" she asked, her lips trembling.

"Your brother and his friends tried to rape me," I said, the words stung in my mouth. Tinignan ko si Jude. "I promised your thrice worse, Jude. You pointed a knife to my side, and for that, your sister will be stabbed. You forcefully kissed me, and for that, your sister will be kissed like a whoré. You ripped my clothes, and for that, your sister will be stripped naked. You banged my head on the wall, and for that, your sister's head will be cut later," I said, my lips trembling with the anger I was trying so hard to contain.

Three guys entered the room. Janice shouted in fear. Jude shouted to make them stop.

"Miss Belinda, you don't have to watch this," Sandra said.

I smiled, my lips still quivering.

"I need to see this. I need to see him pay for what he did... because only then I can rest my case," I said. "Have you found his other friends?"

"Yes, Miss Belinda. They're currently being driven here."

I nodded.

"Please bring someone to torture those animals. Don't kill them easily. I want them to suffer until they beg to be killed. Make them tell you who asked them to do that to me."