Chapter Twelve(Naheem)

"You Kidding me right", i said into the phone. I pulled over and parked the car at the nearest curb. I stepped out my car,so Ashley didn't have to hear my profanity.

"I know you don't want nothing to do with me, but by the time i found out what happened to your mother and y'all , the police said they let you go. Is Shy'nae realy missing?

"Nigga don't you ask about her! Fuck you , you never gave a fuck about my mother, or me and shy so fuck off! You got a family right? Cause it damn sure ain't us.How many years its been. You left us Nigga. Im a grown man , and ima take care a shy , without you ! So stay the hell off my line!", i yelled hanging up my phone.

I kicked a garbage can over , and rubbed my face, entering the car. Ashley looked at me with a concerned face.

"You okay", she said rubbing my shoulder. I seen my father calling back again, I ignored his call . This nigga had so much nerve . If i ever see him again , I'm punching him  in his mouth. If he would of never left my mother , she a be with him, and not dray. She would be here. Fuck him.

"Im good, im sorry tho baby, you ready", i said kissing her forehead. She shook her head yes. We pulled off and headed back towards my crib . from there well .....You know what it was. We ain't even get a chance to eat nothing. That's how big daddy heem Do it.

            ******************

Waking up with Ashley by my side was so amazing. That girl was a blessing furreal. She was so sweet and her body was on point. 

"Goodmorning sleepy head" , she said turning around towards  me with her head still against the pillow. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. 

"Dont be kissing me with ya morning breath", I said playfully.  She smacked her lips. 

"I dont have morning breath", she said blowing in her hand to smell.  I shook my head. 

"Yes you do",I said fanning my face and making a stank face.  She laughed, and threw the pillow at me, as she sat up. 

"You owe me something to eat", she said. Getting out the bed exposing her naked body.  I looked at her and licked my lips.  She blushed. 

"Oh stop it.  I'm about to get in the shower , and then we should go eat.  That's if you not busy", she said grabbing her clothes of the floor. "You mind putting my clothes in the washer? 

"Yeah I got you ", I said grabbing  her clothes.  Usually I would tell a bitch to go wash her shit at her house,  but I guess it wouldn't hurt to chill with her for awhile I knew king would be busy today cause Momma had some errands to run. "We can chill if you want,  I ain't doing shit." 

She nodded.  "Okay baby,  now  are you gonna join me", she said switching her thick hips into the bathroom. She looked back sexily one more time before she dissapeared to the back.  I shook my head. 

"Damn", I said rubbing my hands together. I went into the kitchen to grab a cup of water. As I was pouring my glass I heard a knock at the door.  I took a sip of my water,  and proceeded to the door way. 

"Who is it", I said still sipping on my water.  I looked through the peephole. It was Janay.  Damn it. 

"You gone open up daddy,  I know your home.  I have a suprise for you ", she said.  I looked around in a panic . Ashley's shoes and jacket we're on the couch.  I ran and threw them in the clothes bin and threw my stuff on top to hide it. I looked back to see where Ashley was.  Luckily  she was still in the bathroom.  I opened the door. 

"Baby! ", she screamed loudly giving me a tight hug . I covered her mouth and look back.

"You gotta be quiet girl", I said looking her over.  She had a trench coat on with some lingerie  under it.  I felt my manhood getting hard.