CHAPTER TWO(SHY)

~4 years Later~

"Shine!...bitch come on. Your up!", my best friend Majesty said with her arms crossed in the doorway. I was just getting finished freshing up my makeup. It was another packed night , at Exotic Dreamz, and Niggas was pilling in. It had just opened up a month ago, and business was booming.

"Bitch, You know i gotta sauce up!", i said popping my lips in the mirror to spread my lipstick. Majesty smacked her lips . We been best friends since the "accident" and she help me get on my feet, and stay out of trouble. Since then we been living together and making money . She was 14 years older than me , but she definitely didn't look it. She keeps fit, eats healthy , and stays on fleek.

"Hoe, you conceited as hell, and you aint all that, hurry up", she said winking at me and closing the door. I laughed at her. After i checked my outfit in the mirror, i smiled at myself . Glancing down on my dresser, it was a picture of me, my mother and my brother. I frowned. "I love you both, and im sorry", i said before putting on a fake smile and walking on to the stage.
............................

"Yall Know Its Time!, You broke niggas betta step back , and let all the rich niggas show one of the baddest bitches in here some love. Put ya mutha fucking money up for Shine!", The clubs DJ , Rando yelled in the mic.

Everybody went wild, "Drake's "For Free" blasted through the speakers as i walked to the pole. I grabbed the pole with one hand, my ass facing the crowd, Rolling and gyrating my hips to the beat . The niggas was in there drooling. I even dropped into a split, while one of my ass cheeks bounced. They was feeling it.

Before my set was over, i knew i had racked up over 15 G's , It was a lot of basketball players, rappers, and business owners in the building. I put back on my see through robe i had dropped before my dance, and sashayed off. I walked back to my dressing room , and sat in my chair to get dressed to go home.It was almost 4 am, and i was tired as hell .

"Yeah, i know right? the bitch think she the main attraction ", Muffin, another dancer at the club, said to a group of girls. She side eyed me and rolled her eyes. I smiled , one thing that didn't bother me is lame ass , hating bitches. I got up and walked right through them bitches. I felt them staring,so what, i dare somebody to pop off, them bitches all bark and no bite .

After collecting my money . i headed to the parking lot to my car , i drove a bentley, i got it customized to a pink chrome color, just cause its matched my fly.

I threw my duffle bag , in a secret compartment in my trunk, i had this man put in . I always put my money in there , along with my gun ,cause you never know when a some bitches might try you, and other valuables i have while I'm on the road. It's hard to find with the naked eye, if you don't already know. It even has a passcode.

I got in my car and pulled off , New York City lights flashing all around me. My brother, and my mom would of loved to be out here. Even though i grew up , that teen girl was still inside me , looking for a way . Nobody knows my true story except Majesty.

Everyone else thinks my name is Shine Summers, Not Shy'Nae Washington . After i ran away , and couldn't get in touch with my brother, i put in a whole new persona. I wanted to hide that part of my life away. So I did. Back home , i was marked missing . that was years ago, plus my mother wasn't close to her family. So basically no other relatives gave a fuck or didn't know. So it was easy to disappear.

When i met majesty, i was on the streets. I mainly shoplifted to make money for myself. And i was damn good at it. Majesty connected with me as soon as she saw me. I think she saw herself in a way . she gave me a look that was lowkey genuine. That day she bought all my stuff i lifted for 800 dollars. She told me, if i wanted to upgrade my hustle to call her. So, i did. I bought a phone with some of the money she gave me, and texted her. She came to pick me up , asked me if i wanted to go and work with her in new york, of course i said yes.

I was hesitant at first to trust her, but once some older hoes tried to jump me, and she banged with me. She gained my loyalty. I was 18 then , since then she's been helping me out. She even gave me the info of some policeman she fucked with , that help get me a new identity. She was a cold bitch, and i looked up to her.

I pulled up to my condo, and grabbed my duffle bag. After i got in the door , i threw my keys and bag on the table. It was quiet in here, so i knew majesty had not made it in yet. Probably with her sugar daddy. She had so many.

I went into my room , and got undressed, and ran me a shower. I put my hair into a ponytail, and stepped into the steamy water. After about 20 minutes i stepped out, dried off, and changed into some tights and a bra.

It was hot and, majesty must have forgot to turn the A.c back on before she left. So i turned it on, and walked across the marble floors into the kitchen. My phone started ringing, but it was all the way in the room , and i was ready to eat . I opened the fridge and took out the strawberry cheesecake i bought yesterday .

"Mmmm", i said as i scooped sum on my finger. I grabbed a fork , and made my way to the sectional across the room . I turned on the 60 inch flat screen tv . Love and hip hop was on and i was ready to relax.

About 20 minutes into the show my phone started ringing again. It was almost 5 , and i was about to go to sleep after my show. I mustered up the strength to get up to get my phone. I went to my room to pick up my phone from the nightstand. I had 2 missed calls, One from a private number and the other from Cameron. 5 messages , and the rest were just IG and Snapchat notifications.

I noticed majesty had messaged me. I read it.

My main bitch 👈💋💵😈
Call me Shy .

I noticed this was sent right after i left the club. I called back, and it rung a few times before it picked up .

"I was just wondering where yo hot tail was at? What's tea bitch?", i said smiling.

"Who is this", a male voice said on the phone.

"Who is this, where is majesty,"

"This is Jace, Her boyfriend", he said . I rolled my eyes, its like 3 other guys that think that they are her "boyfriend". I made a mental note to add him .

"Well were is majesty?", i said in a smart tone.

"Right Now we are at the hospital", he said. My heart fell. It started feeling de ja vu. I thought the worst thing possible.

"What hospital, text it to me , I'm on my way", i said hanging up . i immediately rushed to my closet and through on my nike sweats and flip flops.

"God I hope she alright", i said before heading out the door.