CHAPTER FOUR (NAHEEM)

"Yo get that nigga on the phone", i said to kingston." I need that fucking bread Asap".

It was 9 in the morning and i was out on my daily runs. I couldn't stand being on the block, having to go around getting these money hungry ass niggas to act right. Everytime i moved, Big T was calling me about another nigga i needed to go see. That was my job. To make sure niggas knew who they was fucking with .

It took me a long time to get this position. Before this i was just selling dime bags on the slowest corners. Just to make ends meet. But Big T seen that i had ambition , and was hungry to be the best so he upped my ranks .Now i was like the Vice trap god. 1 of 4 though . Me,Kingston and 2 of Big T's oldest men in the game. See me and kinston was was like Jay z and kanye before all the bullshit tho. Like just 2 rich niggas that run shit ya know. At least we thought so. We had enough paper to ball out and niggas feared us in the streets. It's plenty niggas in our gang, but we call them niggas runners. Mostly in charge of delivery and pick up . You had to be a big dog like us to really call shots.All we did was make sure shit stayed in line, and niggas didn't play stupid on payments. and when we wasnt doing that we was living life. I grew alot of respect since i been doing this. Mostly because i aint scared to pull a trigga. Since my mother died i grew heartless. They charged my mother with dray's death and marked it as a murder-suicide. I gave my statement and they let me go the next day. They contacted my long lost aunt for funeral arrangements.

I hated that bitch . all she did was talk about how no good and a disappointment my mother was . she had a small service only for about an hour. Very few people came, just a couple of my mothers friends at work . and drays family. He had a baby momma and 2 sons. Monte and Jordan. Them niggas mean mugged me the whole service. I think they knew what wassup and i aint give a fuck. Ill bury them niggas with they bum ass father.

Since then i been trying to hustle and get my ear to the streets about my sister. Alot of niggas told me she left town, and she looked real bad. I didn't let that shit sink cause everybody talk about shit they don't know about. Some niggas even said she was stripping. Thats crazy right?

But i had my own plan. As soon as i found shy i was gone get out the game. I know if i realy wanna get the juice and get shit popping about finding my sister, i would have the be the head of the snake, and i was gone work hard to get there.

"Yo this nigga ignoring the phone son", kingston said shaking his head. I smacked my teeth . Tone had to be a stupid nigga. Ever since he killed his boss and took over, The Nigga think he god.He dont know the first thing about bieng a drug lord , cause one thing you dont do is fuck over your biggest income of money. He might have some niggas on his squad , but not enough to fuck with us . He owed money to Big T from our last shipment and missed the scheduled time. Nobody ever misses a scheduled time made By Big T .

"Aight lets go", i said hopping in my new benz. Kingston hopped in and we pulled off. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to a bando. It was a few feens in the front. Accompanied by some dealers that worked for one of Big T's connects. I turned off my engine off , and gave kingston the go.

We stepped out the car and walked towards the porch. Two dealers step down and block the step.

"No Visitors for Tone right now", one of the niggas said. I looked at kinston and smiled.

"Well Tone and i already have an appointment . he like 2 hours late. So im just here to see why he stood me up . I didnt appreciate that".

"I dont give a fuck what you had with Tone he said no visitors", he said laughing and dapped up his friend . i took a deep breath and turned and walk away. Kingston following behind me slowy. I opened the backdoor of my car and reach into the backseat.