Turn

As the plane finally landed I felt myself grow more excited by the second. Ben texted me when I landed, saying he and Denis were waiting for me at the gate. I got off the plane and walked away quickly down the hall to where they sat unaware. The airport was dry and hot, not unusual for Texas, but unusual for someone born in Canada and living in England. I walked over with my backpack on. "Oh my god is that Denis Shaforostov!" I squealed like a little fan girl and they both looked up at me. Ben started laughed.

"Oh my god, is that Kylie Edwards!" He pointed at me. He jumped up and hugged me tightly. So tightly he lifted me off the ground a little.

"Denis-" I choked. "Ah- super human strength."

"Oh." He dropped me again. "Right. Sorry." He blushed.

"Hey," Ben laughed as he stood. He hugged me tightly, but not so tight I couldn't breathe. Just right.

"Ah, I missed you guys." Denis put his arm around me.

"We missed you too."

"Come on, lovebirds. Lets get home before drugs fall out of your bra or something and everyone gets fucked and Denis nearly dies."

"That was one time." Denis and I said defensively at the same time. "And we aren't lovebirds." Again, at the exact same time.

"Right." Ben snorted. "Lovebirds." We picked up my two suitcases and got in Ben's car and drove to his house. The sun was high and hot much like me at seventeen and it scolded everything it touched. Ben parked around the back of the building in his black SUV, and we all got out.

"Want me to carry that?" Denis offered of my back pack as Ben pulled my blood red suitcase from the trunk.

"I got it." I smiled cheerfully. When I reached for the handle of my other suitcase Denis grabbed it. He shrugged as Ben slammed the door and we walked to the front door. Ben pulled out his mess of a key chain but before we could Ciara opened the door.

"Oh," She giggled. "Hey. Come on in." We all packed in and before I could look around Ciara wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey," I laughed. "Miss me?"

"Obviously. I don't konw how I survived without my girlfriend for so long." It had become a joke with us the from the day we were in London sight seeing, that Ciara and I (Cleverly named Cilie) were dating, and Brustoff was finally real.

"Oh, I know. You're the real reason I came in the first place."

"Hey, Ciara is the reason I come all the time!" Ben cheered smugly as everyone rolled there eyes.

"Oh you're here." James said happily as he walked in from around the corner. We hugged. "Hello love."

"Hey," It was still a little surreal being around all of them. Okay. Juussstttt pretend you haven't stalked them on Instagram for three years solid. Okay? "What's good?" Nope. Adults do not say that. Fuck.

"What?" James laughed.

"I mean, what's up?

"Not much. My girlfriend Brandi says she's excited to meet you, but she's working."

"Ugh, being an adult sucks."

"I wouldn't know." Ben smriked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're hardly even an adult."

"Okay, I'm legal my country. Both of them." I retorted.

"Come, I'll show you to your room." Ben took my other suitcase from Denis and lead me to the other side of the living room and down a hall. The room at the very end of the hall, with a big black door. Everything in the house was a little mismatch, but it was nice and cozy. It was a nice change from the cold, mordern decor in Oliver and my house. Ben opened the door and lead my inside. There was a queensize bed with plain white sheets and pillows, directly opposide the door, with a massive window above it.There were small nightstands on either side, each with a small green plant, and one with an alarm clock and lamp. Near the end of the bed on the left wall was a closet door, and another door leading to a bathroom. On the right wall was simply a dresser.

"Fancy." I smiled. Ben set the suitcases on the floor beside the bad, and I droppped my backpack onto the bed.

"Cool?"

"Cool." Ben showed me around the dress of the house. To the right of my room, was another guest room with which I shared a bathroom, and where Denis was sleeping. Across that was Ben and Ciara's room, another bedroom, and a closet for things like blankets and cleaning supplies. The last bedroom was across those. Right when you walk into the house from the front door, to the left is a small sitting area that I could tell people didn't use often, and to the right was a nice cute little kitchen, that Ciara said she was far too proud of to ever use, which is why the got take out every day. Across from the front door was a hallway that just lead to the backyard and an office. I was excited to use to pool. Past the sitting area and in front of the bedroom hall, was a stairway leading down to the real living room. It was just one big room with a few couches, all of Ben's guitars equipment, and a bar. I couldn't have expected anything less. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I excused myself quietly to the closest bathroom and locked both the door leading to Ben and Ciara's room, and the hallway. I used the toliet and wash my hands in the sink before pulling the elastic from my hair. A few black strands fell around my shoulders and down my back. The layers had long since grown out. I pulled the fallen hairs from my shoulders and threw them in the garbage before fixing my hair down and putting the tie around my wrist. I wore plain black Drop Dead joggers with the logo on the pocket, a plain black tank top, and an old sweater of my sisters that I could never keep on my shoulders because it was so big. It mainly hung around me and on my wrists. I reached for the door handle before hearing the front door open.

"She's here."

"Duh."

"How do you know?"

"I'm smart?" It was Melissa. "Where is she?"

"Hey," Denis said sternly, and pulled her aside. Just in front of the bathroom door. "Be nice, okay? Please?"

"No promises." It became apparent that Oliver was wrong: she had not cooled off. And I still didn't know her problem with me.

"Mel I am not returning Kylie Edwards to Oliver Sykes with a bite mark in her neck." She snorted.

"She isn't nearly famous enough for a full name. Oliver's girlfriend is fine. Or whore. Your choice."

"She is not a whore."

"Besides, I wouldn't bite her if my life depended on it. Wouldn't want to catch something. And it would be the mistake of a lifetime."

"How?"

"She wouldn't be able to handle it. She's a stupid slut that got lucky. She doesn't know dick about shit, and thinks she's the almighty fucking chosen one. Actually, you know what. Turn her. Make it a fair fight."

This story is weird to think about for me because I wrote it all in one big notebook in a month when I was in australia and i kinda wanted to die so looking back on it is cool