First Impressions.

"Breakfast, let's go." Briana lead all the girls down to the dinning room. Our seats were assigned like our rooms, with name cards. I was at the end of the table, across from Oliver. His was the only seat that require no name tag.

"Goodmorning, girls." He sat down smiling.

"Morning," Everyone chriped. Some had woken up extra early and curly their hair for the event. I put on some jeans and a slipknot shirt. It was no two thousand dollar satan pjs, but it worked. And as I just sleep in my underwear, I was sure that wouldn't be appropriate.

"Please girls, remember, this is casual. Come as you are when you wake up, or however you feel comfortable."

"Didn't you put on a little makeup for the occasion?" Kendal teased. She was my roommate.

"No," Oliver shook his head and smiled. "I'm just naturally beautiful. Now, breakfast." Multiple people came in, setting platters in front of each person. The table was formally set, against Oliver's wish of causal attire. Eggs with bacon, two pieces of toast and a waffle.

"This looks amazing." Everyone gaped. I felt sick to my stomach. I was so hungry, but eating in front of people made me so nervous. I sat back in my chair.

"Dig in." Everyone started eating and moans filled the room with how good it tasted. Not soon after everyone had started, Oliver paused and glanced up at me. "Not hungry?"

"Yeah. I-I don't usually eat breakfast." I lied. It had always made me nervous eating around anyone, unless it was my family or Moose. Call it disordered, or whatever you wanted to, but I hated it and hated watching other people eat. Chewing sounds and forks scraping on plates and talking with their mouth open and making a mess.

"Oh." Oliver nodded and returned to eating. I didn't want to come off as rude on day one but I also didn't think throwing up from anxiety would be very lady like. The meal finished and June had eaten not only the contents of her plate, but mine as well. June was at least six feet tall, and strong from being a volleyball star from the time she was in elementary school. I didn't mind her either but we still were far from friends. Sometimes there are people you have to tolerate in your circles just for the sake of not causing a rift.

"What are we doing today?" Asked Violet quietly from the left center of the table.

"Well, I thought we might have a little party, as it's the first full day here. Break in the new house. A welcoming party. Sound good?"

"Hella rad." I blurted out. Everyone looked at me and Oliver held in a small laugh.

"Nice." Perrie added. I thought back to what Oliver had said the night before. The goths, the nerds, the fitness freaks, the party girls, the wannabe Kardashians. I thought back to what Oliver said about us. Kendall being my roommate was a sick trick of fate, because she started calling us the Jenner sisters, and then I couldn't tell if Oliver thought I was a Kardashian wannabe or a party girl.

"Okay then. Party starts at midnight." Oliver smiled at me. "But for the rest of the day, I plan on hanging by the pool."

---

"Shit shit shit shit shit." Kendal muttered to herself as she tore through her wardrobe. Unlike the Jenner's we were both fairly short and I did not have a gigantic ass or lip injections.

"What?"

"I didn't bring a single bathing suit." She sighed.

"You can borrow one of mine if you want?" I offered.

"I don't think they would even fit me. You have a little more boob-age than I do."

"Who said? You'll just be well covered." I pulled out the extra two piece I brought and tossed it to her. We both changed and followed the sound of giggling to the pool. We went through the living room, dinning hall, and less formal living room to find it. Every wall in the pool room was made of clear glass so you could see inside from every angle. There was a giant circular pool in the center and a massive TV hung on the wall above the adjoining hot tub. All the other girls were splashing about in the shallow end while Oliver sat back and watched. Creep. I went over to the hot tub and sat on the edge to soak my legs in the hot soothing water. I turned on my phone - the one I brought, not the one Oliver provided - and scrolled on Instagram for a while before checking some other messages on Facebook. Moose had sent me something about how I need to come home because I'm going to be murdered or something. I replied with 'If I die you can have my blog'. Moose and I had been friends since the beginning of high school, when we met, and we've been inseparable ever since. He was a year older than me and after taking a year off we went to college together. Ryerson University. Me for art and him for film making.

"Kylie." Oliver repeated. I jumped when I looked up at him, looming over me for who knows how long.

"Sorry."

"May I?" He gestured to the hot tub. I shrugged.

"It's your house." He climbed in and sat on the edge beside me.

"So. Texting your boyfriend?"

"Sure." I muttered. I was still mad about vanilla.

"What's his name?"

Moose ~ so hows ur new boyfriend

Me ~ NOT

"Why do you care?" I snapped, not looking up from my phone.

"Hey," I sighed, and met his eyes. "I'm just trying to get to know you. If you really wanna win this you're gonna have to talk to me at least a little." I really was hoping he didn't mean for that to sound so sexual. I sighed again.

"I don't have a boyfriend. He's my best friend.."

Moose ~ Fine fine dont tell me

~ what are all the other Natashas like?

Oliver motioned for me to continue. I rolled my eyes but smiled slightly. "His name is Moose."

"That's incredibly Canadian." Oliver laughed out loud. He was normally so serious looking and soft spoken that seeing him actually laugh was unusual.

"You're a moose...." I muttered.

Me ~ Natasha-y. Impossibly average.

Oliver nudged my shoulder. "Come on, I'm just teasing."

"Okay Mr Tell Me About Yourself. Riddle me this. Is the only reason you invited ten over eighteen girls here to fuck them, or to just watched them change with your spy cams?"

"Neither, but both good ideas." Oliver smirked. I rolled my eyes and stood to get out of the hot tub. "No-come on. I was only kidding. Kylie." I looked down at him. "Sit, please." I sat.

Moose ~ I saw. Dont let them infect u

I laughed slightly at Moose's text. "So. Which one then?"

"Why do you think I wanna fuck any of you?" I nodded to the other girls, splashing each other and finding ways to make themselves look better. They were all pretty. And the only person I knew was dumb there was Natasha. I couldn't judge their personalities just yet. But I also knew that I would be pretty damn easy to get a feel of everyone fast. Like how everyone acts when they aren't actually acting.

"Fake boobs, blonde hair, tan skin. Who wouldn't? They basically glow?"

"Sorry, last time I checked the stuff coming out of your head is blonde." It's silver, asshole. "So are you just shy or do you not like swimming? You think you're so different from them, but you're here same as they are. Doesn't that make them your peers?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Can't swim?" He suggested. I laughed.

"Of course I can swim."

"Well what then." I got out of the hot tub and dried my legs on a nearby towel.

"I'm not trying to impress you." I walked back to my room.