.016

3rd person view

Harry and Adeline spend the afternoon in bed, napping and watching slow movies. It's a nice change for the both of them, just sharing each others warmth. It's well after 1pm before either of them has the energy to get out of bed, and that's only because their stomachs are rumbling something fierce.

"We should probably get you some food so you can get better," Harry murmurs, reaching his hand out and caressing her tummy.

His head is lying on her shoulder as she plays with his curls, her eyes glued to the telly. They're watching "Love Actually" since she's never seen it and Harry bashfully admitted to her, only after she'd sworn on her life that she wouldn't tell a soul, that it is his favorite movie.

"I guess," Adeline sighs, moving her hand from his hair and tickling down his back. "What do you want?"

"Oh doll, I'll make you lunch, just tell me what sounds good," Harry says, leaning up on his elbow so he is looking down at her.

"I dunno sir," she answers with a stretch, missing the way Harry's brow furrows at the name. "Whatever you want."

Harry's quite disgruntled that she still wont call him daddy, but he knows that he can't push her, he's already pushed her enough as it is, for the time being, he knows he'll fuck up again. It's only a matter of time before he gets pissed off or summat. Harry sighs and runs his hand through his hair, turning away from her.

"Alright well, get dressed," he mutters, sitting up.

"Are you alright?" Adeline asks softly, taken aback by his sudden change of mood.

"I'm fine," Harry tells her, grabbing the remote and pushing pause on the movie.

"Are you sure?" she continues, sitting up as well, not bothering with covering up.

"Yes Adeline," he urges, moving to the edge of the bed so his back is facing her.

"Alright daddy," Adeline sighs, standing up and moving toward the dresser. "But let me know if I can do anything."

"What did you say?" Harry asks in surprise, turning to look at her as she pull on a pair of Nike spandex bloomers over her bare thighs and bum.

"I said, let me know if I can do anything," she enunciates, rolling her eyes at him. "Goodness daddy, maybe you're getting too old. Should we get you a hearing aid?"

"I can hear just fine," he playfully glares, standing up and stalking toward her.

"Sure," Adeline giggles, pulling out one of Harry's sweatshirts from the closet and pulling it over her body, not worrying about putting on a bra.

"Oi!" Harry protests, making Adeline giggle more.

She pulls out a pair of his joggers from the drawer and tosses them over her shoulder, ultimately smacking him in the face with the garment. Adeline glances back at him and giggles before digging through the drawers for a t-shirt for him. She chucks it over her shoulder with a giggle, and turns around, giggling some more when she see's Harry with his sweats halfway up his legs and and the shirt flung over his head, covering his face.

"That's a great look on you," Adeline smirks cheekily.

"Really?" Harry asks, just ask playful, standing up as he is and showing off his nude bod. Adeline shrieks and covers up her eyes, peeking at him through her fingers.

"Daddy get dressed right now, because I'm hungry and I want," she pauses and moves her hands from her face, crossing one over her chest and tapping her chin with her other finger. "Hmm, what do I want. ... What sounds good daddy?"