.006

I gulp and back up against the wall, shaking slightly under Harry's furious gaze.

"H-he's a boy in my business class," I tell him. "I didn't get the notes today c-cause I was talking to you, so I asked him to email them to me."

I hand over my phone so he can read the messages. He snatches it from my hand and looks over it. I watch carefully as he goes through everything in my phone. When he's done, he looks up at me through his eyelashes. I can't really tell what he's feeling. He tosses my phone on the desk, it makes a loud thud, causing me to flinch.

"I believe you," Harry says softly, taking a step closer to me. "How did it go last night?"

"I ended things like you wanted," I answer just as soft, pushing myself farther into the wall as he steps closer.

"Did you just end it?" He asks, his eyes darkening with something I can't decipher. "Or did something happen?"

"N-no," I stutter out, my heart racing. "Nothing happened."

He licks his finger, wetting it drastically, and reaches out for me. I close my eyes as he drags it along the covered bruise. He rubs back and forth roughly for a moment, then pulls away.

"Adeline, you've been a very naughty girl," Harry growls and I look up to see makeup on his finger. He grabs a tissue and wipes it off. "You need to be punished."

"III I'm s-sorry, I tried to stop him," I rush out, sliding along the wall. "He wouldn't stop but I-I eventually pushed him off."

"I believe your story, and I want you to know that I will always give you a chance to explain yourself," Harry says. "But you will still be punished."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen," I tell him, backing into the corner as he reaches out and grabs my arm harshly and pulls me to him.

"I don't take well to being lied to," he snarls in my ear. "and I especially don't take well to people going behind my back."

"But I-" I begin, confused as to how I lied or went behind his back. "Daddy I didn't, I swear."

"Bend over the desk," he snaps, pushing me in the proper direction.

"I'm sorry daddy," I cry, tears filling my eyes. "Please don't, I'll be a good girl I promise."

"Adeline, I'm not going to ask you again," he growls, his glare deadly. I choke back a sob and slowly bend over the desk so my bum is in the air. I press my hands flat on the hard wood surface and lay my cheek down, letting it cool my heated skin. "Listen closely doll, because this is your first punishment, I will go easy on you. Here are the rules, you will count after each swat, and then you will say thank you. You will not make other sounds, if you do one spank will be added to the total. After it's over, I will go over other rules."

"Yes daddy," I mumble.

"Good girl," he says in a sickly sweet voice that makes my stomach twist in anxiety. "Now, I'm going to take off your pants, but you may keep your panties on, just this time."

My eyes widen, and my heart picks up pace. I try to think back on what underwear I'm wearing, and then my pants are pulled down. I cringe as the cold air hits my bare bum, and I'm reminded that I'm wearing a bright red thong. These pants are really tight and I didn't want underwear lines.

"Oh doll," Harry grumbles in a rough voice.

His large hands grab my bare thighs tightly, and he presses a kiss to the base of my spine. I shiver as his hair tickles my bare skin and he places a kiss on each cheek. My face heats up furiously at the intimate gesture. His hands leave my thighs and I feel him stand up straight. I hear him rub his hands together and then he rubs one enormous hand over my bum lightly.