Chapter 14 - Better

'Because you kissed Sips!'  

Everything froze. Sjin slowly turned around to face Martyn at the doorway. Everyone in the room slowly turned their heads to see what was going on. Sjin’s eyes filled with terror, anger and confusion. How did Martyn find out? D-did Lewis tell? Sjin thought of all these in his head. Slowly, but surely, everyone in the room starting laughing outloud. Sjin could hear all of their thoughts;

Is he gay?

What the fuck?

Poor Minty…

Suddenly everything went back to its normal speed. Sjin spun around to face Lewis.

'Did you tell?!' Sjin shouted out loud, Grabbing him by the shoulders. He had began to violently shake him, causing Strippin and Duncan to try and stop him. 

'Tell the truth! You were my friend! I trusted you!' He shouted the words out in anger, and seriousness.

'It wasn't me, Sjin! Stop it, You're hurting me!' Lewis yelled, Trying to push him off. Tears were streaming down Sjin's face, when he finally let go. He looked at each and every in the room, causing the laughter to finally stop. 

He looked over to Hannah. Her face had went bright pink. 

'It was you! Why would you do that to me!' Sjin yelled at Hannah, Causing Simon to stand up in front of her.

'It wasn't her! She wouldn't do something like that!' Simon barked back at Sjin, Causing him to run out of the room, down the corridor, Tears running like waterfalls.

It wasn’t possible. 

This was messed up.

Please be a dream, Please! 

——————————————

Sips sat on the swings. He hadn’t left since Sjin had. He stared, eyes full of sadness at the ground. How could he make it up to him? There wasn’t anything in the world that he could do to make up for what he did. Sips wondered what Sjin was doing right now. Probably sitting with Lewis, talking about him. Or maybe, he wouldn’t tell anyone, to keep it private.

Sips thought of the possibilities, When he noticed something in the grass at the side of the oak tree. He slowly got up, and walked over to it. It was a new camera, just lying there. He picked it, searching for a name, or initials. He found Martyn written on the bottom in joined handwriting. He decided to look at the pictures, to see if there was anything good on it.

He flicked it on, and turned to the gallery. He looked through the pictures, all of the tree and the flowers around it. Then he saw something he shouldn’t have seen.

It was a picture of Sips and Sjin kissing.

Sips dropped the camera. Martyn had seen the whole thing! The kiss, then the rejection. Sips started running towards the school. If Martyn told-

If Martyn told…

it would break Sjin’s heart! Not to mention Minty’s! Sips ran faster, until he reached the school. He ran up the stairs, two at a time. He arrived at the end of the corridor when he found Martyn standing in the doorway.

'Because you kissed Sips!'

Sips stopped in his tracks. He could hear Sjin’s voice.

'Did you tell? Tell the truth, you were my friend!' 

Sips saw Martyn walk into the room, and this was his chance to sneak by. He crept up to the door, then slid past it, Making sure he wasn’t seen. Now he could hear Simons voice;