Ch.14 Family..epilouge

The last chapter was suppost to be ch.13, but I got mixed up with a diffrent story. Sorry I haven't updated in weeks.

_____________________________________________________

Y/n's Pov

 We made our way to the hospital while Ray was in the ambulance.cWhen we got there, we went to the lady at the desk.It was the same bitch from last time.

Nurse: Excuse me but who are you looking for? Wait hold up, I remember you..Where's your FINE boyfriend?

Me: Bitch, just give us the room for Raquan Smith(If I get the name wrong,dont correct me.I hate when people do that!)

Nurse: Damn ok.Um...Room 234

All Of Us: Thanks.

  We all went to the waiting room but I was in the room, looking at his lifeless body. I started to cry, I love this boynand without him in my lifenIt'll be ruined. It won't be complete.

 Ray's Pov

  I was in this this place with clouds and grass. It wasn't hot and It wasn't cold, it was perfect. It got even more perfect when I found my mom, standing in fromt of me. I ran up to her. I hugged her and she hugged back.

Me: Ma, am I dead?

Mom: NO, but why did you try killing yourself?

Me: I have nothing and no one.You're my only family.

Mom: I'm your only family? Boy are you stupid?*laughs,and spread her hand over a pond*

 It was my friends Diggy, Prince, Prod and Roc.

Mom: Baby, I was never your only family. Look at them that's your family. They love you and you love them. You have a soulmate and friends.

 I was puzzled then I notice Y/n wasn't with them.

Me: Where's Y/n?

Mom tapped the water and Y/n came up. She was crying.

Mom: Baby, this is what its like without you in her life. She loves you. An angel knows these things.*Mom's wings came out*

 I was shocked.

Mom: Boy close your mouth....Now listen what she has to say.

~

  No one's Pov

  Meanwhile, Y/n was holding his handmand crying her eyes out.

Yn: Ray, I love you. Please come back. I know you miss your mom we all do.But please don't leave us.We love you all of us.We need you. I need you. Please don't leave your family.We're all family. I love you so much...Please Ray,nI need you. Don't leave me. My life would never be the same. God, please,please heal him...I need him we all need him.With out you Ray, there's no me. Please Ray, just come back I don't know what I would do with out you ever being in my life.

  After that, she just broke down crying.

~Ray's Pov

I started crying a little...I'm still a man.

Mom: Men cry, don't hide your tears.

Me: I want to go be with her, but I don't want to leave you.

Mom: You'll never leave me. I'll never leave you. You're always in my heart and my memories. I'll always be in your heart and memories...*I looked down and she lifts my head up*...Baby, even though I'm not down there on Earth, I'll always be in your heart. I'll always be with you. Every step of the way.*She hugs me*Just look at the sky and I'll always be watching over you. I will speak to you. I promise.

  I smiled.

Me: Bye,mom.

Mom: Bye Ray.I love you

Me: I love you too.

   Right then and there it's all gone. I wake up to sound of crying. I knew it was Y/n crying so I just said.

Me: Why are you crying? I'm with my family now. And I love you and need you, as much as you need me.

She stopped crying and she hugged me.

Y/n: You heard me?*giggles*

Me: Yep.

  Then everyone came in the room.

Diggy: Finally the boy's up!

Roc: We missed you!

Prod: Don't do that shit every again.

I hear my uncle's voice."Family is family, Ray. Don't forget that. We'd all take bullets for you...Oh and your mama wants grandchildren"

   Then I heard my mom's voice."Michael, shut up."

  "Just telling it how it is."Uncle Mike says.

I chuckled. I looked at the family I have now. All I could do is smile.

Prince: What you smiling mad hard about?*chuckles*

Me: Nothing just "Family is Family."

  We all hugged

________________________________________________

 Great ending.

  Next page is information of the sequal of this story.Called

"Popular,and pregnant don't mix"

  Thx.I love you guys!