Chapter 10 part 2

Where was my phone? Princeton's gonna die! I ran up to my him and snatched my phone away Prince. I gave him the death glare.

  Me: Angela baby I didn't mean it like that. I love you to death.

Angela: SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're embarrassed of me*silently cries*

Me: No I'm not, Angela I'd never(GCO)

Angela: So that's the reason you didn't want to tell anyone...we're over

      Before I could say anything, she hung up.

I walked to the couch and just looked at my phone. I just lost the love of my life.

Prince: My bad for calling her...

Me: LEAVE!

Prince: Aye why you getting mad at me?

Me: DIDN'T I SAY LEAVE MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE! ARE YOU RETARDED(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE)LEAVE!

Diggy: Yo Prince, Prod...let's go...

 Prod nodded and they all left.

Angela's Pov

 I knew there was a reason that he didn't want to tell anyone. I just knew it! I thought he loved me but no, it was a fucking game to him. I wish I wasn't so stupid! To think he loved me...Now because of my stupidity, I'm sitting in Y/n's room, crying my eyes out.

  That's when Y/n walks into the room with Imani.

They walk over to me and hug me.

Y/n: Angie, why are you crying?

Me: I can't tell you...you're gonna hate me.

Imani: We would never hate you

Me: Roc and I were going out but he never wanted to be in public.  Someone calls me on his phone after I'm telling him he was a fucking dumbass for not doing anything when Ray was here. And he said he was embarrassed of me....*Cries loudly*

Y/n: I haven't seen you cry since you fought Destiny in 1st grade...you must really love him.

I nodded.

Imani: Hold the fuck up! You fought Destiny in 1st grade?

Me: Bitch stole my crayon. It was that macaroni color bitch, I like that color.*Laughs*

Y/n: Angela was like 'Bitch you wanna steaw (steal) a crayon your face gonna wook(look) wike(Like) a red one.' *Laughs*

Imani: Then why were you crying?

Me: She bit me after I ripped them braids out of her head...

Imani shook her head.

Me: What that bitch was a fucking werewolf or something! She got some sharp teeth...

Monique and Tiffaney came into the room.

Monique+Tiffaney: Hold up...Is she crying?

  We told them the story...

Monique: AWWWW HELL NAH...WHERE HIS ADDRESS A NIGGA GONNA DIE TODAY!

Tiffaney: Monique it ain't about violence its never the answer...It's all about torture! WE GONNA BURY HIS ASS AND SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM!

Y/n:WORD! WE SHOULD DO THAT!

Me: No...let's do the makeover let's see how he's gonna feel when I look so pretty...he always did want me to stop dressing like a tom-boy...

Imani: I like that plan...but I also like the burrying him part...

Imani's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_date/set?id=101549367

Angela's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/story_angelas_outfit/set?id=101549920

Monique's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_24/set?id=101549544

Y/n's Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_19/set?id=99799271

Tiffaney's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_14/set?id=99798877

All the girls: We look sexy! But, we'll have to wear them when they get out of suspenion.

____________________________________________________________

Ok,so the oufits will be on my quotev.That I have on my profile,if you wanna see them.

Don't think I forgot about Ray...

There will be a part 3,then a chapter 11

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love ya!!!