CIL - Chapter Fourteen - Mickey and Minnie...and Donald Trump

The interview started as a normal interview where Beth asked us -being Melanie and I- a bunch of questions about the new movie and some of the old ones. But it got intense when personal questions begun.

"So, you two aren't dating?"

"Nope. Not at all, we're just friends." If you can even call us that. I wanted to say it out loud, but I don't think it would be appreciated.

"Very good friends actually, we've known each other for a much longer time than certain people have. Me and Damien go way back." Melanie adds, looking towards the cameras, where Lily and Rose were colouring, with a smirk. Well, Rose was helping Lily colour. Or the other way round.

Beth just nods, ignoring the last part of her answer. "So, if you aren't dating Melanie, then who are you dating?" She asks as if she was completely oblivious.

I let out a small chuckle, "You act as if you don't know, Beth. Anyway, yes. I am dating someone. She's amazing, and sweet and beautiful. She's the best girlfriend you'd ever find."

"That wasn't my question and you know it."

"I thought I got away with it," I say jokingly. "Her name is Rosalina Blake. But you already knew that, I have a feeling you aren't asking that question, Beth."

"Nope. Not me," she looks down at the paper in her hand, "it was from 'damienlover360' on Twitter."

"Well, 'damienlover360', I hope you got your answer." I say looking into the camera. At this point, I realise that Rose was looking up at me and at meeting my gaze she emailed brightly and waves enthusiastically. This makes me wave back immediately. Fudge the cameras.

After the excruciatingly long interview, Lily was starting to get tired so we decided to go back to the hotel to have a little rest before exploring L.A. some more.

Using the card to open the door, we step into the hotel room. Rose heads straight for the curtains and closes them whilst I carry Lily towards the bed and wrap her warm into the duvet. The room had to be dark or she wouldn't be able to sleep.

Rose walks towards me as I sit on the bed next to Lily. She sits in front of me and leans back, so I wrap my arms around her middle and pull her closer with her back to my chest.

"You okay, baby?" I ask her to which she just nods. "Are you tired too?" She shakes her head no. "Then what's wrong?" She turns her head to look at me and a small smile graces her lips.

"I love you." She says shyly.

"I know you do. I love you too." I tell her confidently.

"I know you do, too. But, I'm tired now."

"You just said..." I pause, with a confused look on my face, before continuing. "Do you know what? Forget it. Let's go to sleep."

We both stretch our legs forward and Rose shuffles a little trying to get comfortable. Moments later her breathing becomes even, telling me she's fallen asleep. She was really quiet since we got back so it was obvious that she was as tired as Lily. I place a kiss on her forehead and soon my eyes start to close as well.

"Damy."

"Daddy."

"Damy, wake up!"

"Daddy, wake up!"

"Lily, stop copying me."

"Wosie, stop copying me."

Waking up to the voices of my two favourite girls is usually the best thing, but obviously not today. I peel open my eyes and adjust my eyes to the light coming inside from the now wide open curtains. "What time is it?"

"It's 2:57, you've been napping forever! We want to go outside. Damy." Rose says to me.

"I've been sleeping for 2 hours, how are you not tired? We woke up really early today for the interview." I tell her as Lily climbs into my lap.

"Daddy, me and Wosie woke up together, but you didn't. You always sleep." Lily says, looking at me through her small, narrowed eyes. Rose nods along with her as if she understands all her problems.

"Yeah. Damy. All you do is sleep! Let's go out. I want to go...to... to Disney World! Yes, Disney World! Please, please, please can we go?" Her eyes were wide with excitement as if she was imagining actually being there. She looked so adorable.

"Yes, daddy! I want to go Disneyworld. Please!" Lily joins in and goes to stand next to Rose who was on her knees on the bed. They both had the same wide eyes and poured lips. How could anyone say no to those faces?

"Fine. We can go, if... you guys are ready in half an hour." I say, causing them to shout out with loud cheers.

We pull up to the car park in Disneyworld, the girls could hardly hide their delight.

"And we can see Cinderella and Snow White!"-Lily.

"And Aurora and Belle!"-Rose.

"And Mickey and Minnie!"-Lily.

"And Daphne Duck and Donald Trump!"-Rose.

*Bursts into an uncontrollable fit of laughter*- Me.

A/N

I had to. I'm sorry. I'm always getting confused between Donald Duck and Donald Trump.

Anywho...

I have a question.

Romien?

Or...

Dalina?

I initially thought of Dasalina but it sounded like Vaseline. So no.