Ch.13

~Alyssa's POV~

I walk down to the elevator with Cinna. We get in the elevator and Cinna presses a bottom. I lean against the wall as the elevator goes down.

"You're going to be fine, Lys.'' he says.

I sigh and the doors open. I smile and walk in the line. Peeta was already there. I walk by him.

"Hey.'' I whisper.

"Hey.'' he smiles and kisses my cheek.

I bite my lip and look away.

Awkward!!!!

"You look pretty.'' Peeta whispers.

"Look Peeta-'' I start but he cuts me off.

"That wasn't me.'' he says threw clenched teeth.

I look up confused and see Cato. I raise an eyebrow and he shakes his head and blushes. I roll my eyes and look at Peeta. It's time for the interviews and I grab Peeta's hand, out of nervousness. He looks down at me, smiling slightly and squezing my hand.

~skip to Cato's interview~ So far Cato has acted like a blood-thirsty killer. Obviously. I sigh and lean my head on the wall.

"Now Cato. Is there someone special?" Ceaser, the inteviewer, says.

Cato blushes.

"U-um well there is this one girl.'' he says, biting his lip.

"Well does she have a name?'' Ceaser asks, smirking.

"Um I'd rather not say. But she's beautiful and funny. She is shy, but could be really agressive. Sweet but if you get on her bed side, you're dead.'' Cato says, smiling at the ground.

I roll my eyes and look at my shoes.

"Well she sounds amazing.'' Ceaser says, smiling. "Everyone, CATO!"

Cato and Ceaser stand up and then he walks off the stage.

~Cato's POV~ I sigh walking off the stage. If only she knew it was her. I frown slightly. Glimmer walks up to me and puts her arms around my neck.

"You know... you could've just told them that it's me.'' she whispers in my ear.

I laugh and push her off me.

''Yea ok.'' I say sarcastically and walking away.

A's interview~ I smile as Alyssa walks on stage. She's so beautiful.

"Alyssa Everdeen.'' Ceaser says smiling.

She giggles and looks at him.

"Ceaser Flickermen.'' she says, mocking him.

The audience laughs. I smile and shake my head. I stare at the huge TV as she smiles.

"Your dress was...amazing at the opening cermony. What did you think about it?" Ceaser asked.

"Well I was just hoping I-I wouldn't burn to death.'' she says.

I chuckle as the audience burst out laughing.

"Now tell me, were the flames real?" Ceaser asks.

No.

"Yes.'' she says, smiling. "I'm wearing them right now, actually. Would you like to see?"

The audience screams and I smile. She's so amazing.

"Whoa whoa whoa, is it safe?"

Alyssa giggles and nods. She stands up and turns. Flames burst from her dress. I smile. She stops and almost falls but Ceaser catches her. She giggles and the buzzer goes off.

"Alyssa Everdeen, the girl on FIRE!!"

She smiles and walks off stage. I forget about the rest of the interviews, Peetas, and just stare at her.

She is so beautiful.