I glance over my shoulder to get a glimpse of it, but just as I did, my feet trip up. My left foot gets caught on my right leg as I go toppling to the ground, rolling as I did so. I grunt before finally stopping, my eyes taking a moment to readjust themselves. Soon after that, I really started to panic.

I tried getting back up onto my feet to run again, but the speed was draining from me fast. My feet were forgetting how to run and my body was losing the speed force. I needed Barry.

I fall onto the ground once again before two hands were on my arms, lifting me back up again. Suddenly I was in Barry's arms as he looks down at me, fear yet courage in his eyes. For a moment I wasn't sure how to react to it, but then I remembered what I needed. It only takes me a few seconds before I feel the speed force back within me, which caused my feet to start working again and for me to run back along side Barry.

I started to trail behind a little, and that was when I had seen the time wraith catch up and place it's hand on Barry. He screams from a reason unknown to me, but I needed to get that thing away from him. Barry keeps on running as I do as well, pushing my feet to move faster as I jumped up from the wall and down onto the time wraith, knocking it to the side as it skidded across the ground.

I keep running after this happens, not daring to look back at the thing. I knew that if I looked back, I would see it still coming straight for us, but at least I helped Barry last a little bit longer. My prayers are answered when I look forwards and see a blue worm hole appear in the air, which was our ticket back home.

Barry jumps inside as I follow him, focusing on him only as I did so. If I lost him, I'd be lost within time, and that was more than a scary thought. It only takes a few more seconds as we dash through time and space until the next thing I know, the both of us are being thrown onto the floor in the lab, back in our time.

"Did you even go?" I hear Caitlin say as I look down, finding that I had landed on top of Barry somehow. This seemed to always happen.

"It's coming!" I shout as I roll off of him, sitting up with eyes wide.

Cisco furrows his eyebrows. "What's coming?"

"The time wraith!" Barry shouts, and by then we were both on our feet. However, by that time, the time wraith was already entering the room, heading straight for Barry and I.

Cisco holds up some type of gun against it, pulling the trigger, but it not doing anything. Panic really starts to settle within me then, but before I could even move or process what was happening, the time wraith was soaring towards Barry before throwing him onto the ground. I go to push the thing off of him, but the time wraith grabs me by the throat with it's other hand, an odd sensation coming over me.

The only way I could describe what happened was that the life was literally being drained from me. I could feel my skin start to wrinkle up as darkness started to close in, but I wasn't giving up. No way in hell. I manage to lift my hand as I aim it towards the time wraith, focusing on all I had left to get that thing away from us.

It takes a moment, but then I feel it's hand leave my throat as my youth flowed back to me; almost as if it had never been taken. The same happens for Barry as he gasps and sits up, eyes wide as he watches me use my powers against the creature. I could tell that I was losing my grip on it, but like I said earlier, it gave us at least a little more time.

Suddenly then, I see sound waves ripple across the room from behind me as the time wraith screams, using it's hands to cover it's ears. A few seconds after that, a light burns within it's chest before exploding, disappearing for good it seemed. After I was certain that the creature was no longer a threat, I whip around and see Hartley standing there, a smile on his face.