Just a normal day

It was a few days before I was moving to Michael and the rest of my family would leave for europe.
I was on my bed just scrolling through my youtube feed as I saw that Agus posted a new music video with Ruggero and Maxi.

I clicked on the playbutton and the song began.
I actually love both of these JB songs and seeing Agustín sing and dance to it just made me happy.
And to be completely honest he was pretty hot too.

Ana:
Just saw your new vid on youtube.
I love it!

Agus:
Thanks babe!
Wanna come over later? ❤

Babe? This one word made me feel butterflies in my stomach and a huge smile appeared on my face.

Ana:
Sure!
I'll be there at 3?❤

Agus:
Ok!
Love you!❤

I think my stomach is about to explode..well let's just say my whole body is to be honest.

Ana:
Love you too!❤

With that I put my phone down and headed for the shower.

-----

It was exactly 2 minutes after 3 as I knocked on Agustíns apartment door.
As it opened it revealed a grinning Agus. I matched his facial expression and walked in hugging him tight.
We pulled away from the hug and quickly kissed.

"I missed you" he smiled as we both made our way to the couch.
"You literally saw me yesterday" I giggled sitting down and cuddling up to a pillow near me.
"Well I still missed you" he laughed.
I just laughed with him and pulled the pillow closer to me.

"What you wanna do?"
"Uhm..maybe we could bake something?  I don't know I'm hungry" I giggled at the end.
"Yeah let's do this. But I have to warn you I'm terrible at baking" he stood up chuckling and gave me his hand.
I threw the pillow on the couch and took Agus hand as he pulled me up.
We walked to the kitchen hand in hand and decided to make brownies.
Classic.

After we almost threw all the ingredients at each other resulting them to land on the floor we finally mixed everything that was left of it together and put it in the oven.

"Now we have to clean up this mess" Agus stated looking at the floor with his hands on his hips as he raised his eyebrows and let out a deep sigh.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault. . Don't look at me" I said.
"Yeah right.. who started throwing the sugar?" He smirked getting closer as I backed up and crashed into the fridge.

"Uh not me" I weakly smiled holding my hands up in surrender.

"Sure." He kept getting closer and shifted his eyes to the ground as he lightly chuckled.

As I was basically cornered his eyes found their way back to mine and his hands sneaked around my waist.

Our lips barely touched as we heared the voice of someone making us jump apart very quickly...