what are we?

We sat down at a table in a cute little café and ordered some ice cream.
Agus and I sat opposite from each other and as we were done with eating he grabbed my hand over the table and smiled at me.

I know what was coming now.. the talk..and I was really nervous. I mean I never experienced something like this before.

Yeah there were boys I like before but the mostly didn't like me back in that way and I was really scared it would be the same with Agustín although I kinda know it was different.

"So Ana..." he began.
"What are we?"

"I don't know...what do you want it to be?"
I asked slightly surprised by my ability to actually form a sentence that made sense.

"I want you to be my girlfriend"
He said very confident and smiled at me.

I couldn't hide the huge happiness that built up inside me. I probably looked like a psychotic little kid with my massive smile.
"Really?" I asked still smiling widely.

"Yeah really!" He chuckled lightly.
"So do you want to or.."
I didn't even let him finish his sentence as I answered.

"Of course!"
Now Agus is smiling really wide too.

We payed and walked back to the studio hand in hand.

"So we have a week without filming.. do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" Agus asked as we walked inside the chill room.

"Yes I'd love to"
I looked up at him my smile still playing on my face.

"Awesome"

We talked a bit and after a while something came to my mind.
"Where are the others actually?"

"I don't know but Ruggero said he would be done with filming in..."
He paused to get out his phone
" 20 minutes"

"Okay..well I think Michael and Karol had a scene until 5 pm so they should be here soon too"

"Well then we still have a little time left alone, don't we?" He smirked and came closer to me.

I smiled because I knew what he was up to and I wanted to tease him a little.
His lips touched mine and they moved perfectly as I felt the butterflies in my stomach.
His tongue begged for entrance but I left my lips closed. I soon heard a groan come from him as I smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away just in time as a few seconds later the door flung open and Karol and Michael came towards the couch and fell onto it and on top of us.
We all laughed and made plans for next week so we can meet up as a group too.