Awkward...

"Uhm... well.." Agus turned to me and locked eyes.
"I actually don't know... Ana are we?" He asked me.

"Well.. you know Agustín do we really have to talk about this right now?"

THAT SOUNDED REALLY RUDE!

"Uh.. not that I won't want to but" I quickly added to make it less bad but really regret it as soon as it left my mouth.

My eyes widened and I laid me head down on the desk. I used my arms as a shield and put them over my head to hide my alarming red and huge blush that crept onto my face.

I heard a few chuckles and groaned in response.

A hand - I guessed it was Agus - found its way to my back and tried to comfort me.

"Ana it's okay we can talk about this later." I heard him talking and I could perfectly imagine his huge smirk.

"Uhm.. sorry to interrupt you guys but I need Ruggero, Lionel and Agustin for an important scene...Now"

I heard how they all began to move and walk away.
But before Agus left he kissed the top of my head and wispered in my ear.
"See you later"

I smiled into my arms and after a few seconds I lifted my head up with one last groan.

As I looked to my right Jorge was grinning at me like an idiot.

"You know I don't really know you that long" I paused before I finished my sentence.
"And I already hate you"

I tried to look as serious as possible but cracked up as soon as he started chuckling.

"Sorry I was just curious"
He dropped his head and smiled.

"It's okay... just a bit awkward...
But I tend to be that way so..." I giggled.

"Hey you wanna watch them filming the scene?" Jorge asked me and pointed towards a door.

"Yeah why not" I smiled at him.

He got up and held his hand out for me.
At first I hesitated but took it in the end.
As I was on my feet I thanked him and we made our way to the door.

He opened it and we both quietly tip toed towards two chairs and sat down as quiet as possible so we won't bother them.

We watched quite a while and had to hold in our laughter at some points until a scene between Agus/Gaston and Carolina/Nina came on.

It was a scene where the both got closer and eventually kissed.

As soon as that happend I felt myself tense up and actually hurt in a weird way.
I mean I know it's just a scene and Agus and I aren't actually together yet but still.

I heard many rumors before about them beeing together on screen as well as off screen and I don't know how to feel about them.

Jorge noticed and spoke to me.
He told me that it's just for the camera and that I shouldn't feel sad or hurt and I believe him but I still have those thoughts.

"Okay guys thank you very much we are done for now!"

Agus came running over to us smiling and I set on a fake smile too hoping he wouldn't notice this time.

"Hey!"
"Hey"
"Come on let's get some ice cream and then we can talk if thats alright with you" he suggested smiling and looking me straight in the eyes.

I nodded and he took my hand in his.