Weird feelings

We stared at each other for quite a while before I decided to say something.

"Wow" What?! What is wrong with me? I felt my cheeks heat up and heard Agus chuckle. I looked up at him and he smiled at we warmly.

"See I told you you'd do great!" he bumped my shoulder slightly and made me giggle.
"And if you want more practise I'm always here to help you out" he winked at me.

Now I hit him slightly making him chuckle.
"Shut up!" I giggled and looked at the ground.
"Well I-"
"Uhm Ana we need you now. Our scene is next." Michael said as he opened the door.
"Ok ..on my way" I felt mgself blush like crazy and I began shaking a little.

"Michael give us a minute?" Agus asked as he grabbed my hand tightly.
"Yeah. . See you in a few" he smiled at me warmly.

"Hey. Don't be so nervous. You'll do great." Agustín wispered and gave me a tight hug.
I actually calmed down as he began to draw little circle's on my back.
Agus pulled away way too soon but I knew it was time for me to go.
He gave me one last smile and pushed me lightly towards the door.

I walked to the set and there were so many people. Shit.
I saw Michael standing in the set and headed towards him.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey" he returned my action.

"Okay guys let's film!" Someone yelled and we got in our positions.
Breath in, breath out.

Simon and Clara are sitting in the rollers and talking about the next open.
Then Luna comes in and smiles to Clara.
"I see you talked to him about it!I'm so happy for you!"
"What?" Simon asks.
"I did not talked about it yet, Luna"  Clara says through clenched teeth.
"Upps.. I gotta go" Luna says and speed-walks away.
"Uhmmm... what do you want to talk about then?" Simon asked Clara looking straight in the eyes.
"I ..uhm.. gotta go." Clara says standing up and walking towards the exit.
"No wait!"  Simon says grabbing Clara's arm.
"You can talk to me." He says pulling Clara  towards him.
"I kind of..like you.. I guess." Clara stuttered.
"Really?"
"Yes.. and I'm really sorry. I totally understand if you don't and I can't-"
Simon interrupts Clara by kissing her on the lips.

Wow.. that kiss is really good.. we pulled away after a few seconds and that's how the scene ends.
Michael and I are still staring in each others eyes.
Suddenly everyone starts clapping and we quickly looked away from each other.
I turned away from him and saw Karol walking towards me grinning like an idiot.
"We have to talk like right now!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the chillroom.