Lunch

"Thank you for helping me" I giggled sarcastically.
"Sorry but I didn't know what else to say.. At least I didn't talked about your real crush right?" She smiled.
"Right" I agreed and we started laughing.
"What are you laughing about?" Michael asked waiting up for us.
Karol and I exchanged quick glances and replied in sync "Nothing".
"Yes of course" He chuckled.

We soon came to a catering area with a few tables and chairs and a huge buffet.
We all got something to eat. I sat in between Karol and Michael and opposite of Agustin with Ruggero next to him.

"So Ana let's get back to the topic" Ruggero started.
"I have a feeling you two didn't tell us the truth back there" he added while I was trying not to die on the food I was basically choking on.
As I finally got to breath again Karol answered.
"What do you mean? We were totally telling the truth.. 100%.. why wouldn't we right Ana?" I love her but she is a terrible liar.
"Yeah and you Karol are a really bad liar you know?" Michael chuckled.
Karol looked at me blushing with an apologising face. I smiled at her and cleared my throat.

"Okay we were talking about something else actually.. uhm.. its about me.. oh god thats hard..
I kinda have a cru-"

"Lionel and I are dating" Karol blurred out. I looked at her wide eyed. She would do this for me? She's definitely a great friend!

"Karol we know about that already" Ruggero chuckled.
"What how?!"
"Well as Michael said you are a bad liar and even worse in trying to hide something" Ruggero answered.
"Oh okay ... how long do you know about it?" She asked blushing.

I'm really amused at this moment...but it's just a matter of time til they figure out I wasn't finishing my 'confession'.
"For 3 weeks now I'd say" Agustín said.
"But back to you Ana what were you talking about?" He added smirking as if he knew what my answer would be.

"Uhm.. Nothing" I tried but guessing by their faces they want an answer.
"I guess we are all done eating.. are we going back to the room and practice?" I hoped they'd agree and they did.
"Ana that's not over yet, okay?" Ruggero said.
"Okay we can talk about it in the room? Please just can we go now?"

Karol had to leave us for a talk with the director. She would join us if they were done. So it's just me and the boys left. And they still want the answer... Hell...

The four of us headed for the room as we got there and the door was closed I was pushed onto the couch with the three boys standing in front of me.

"We can do it the easy way or.. the hard one" Ruggero said leaning down and putting both of his hands on my knees.
I gulped and looked up at them.
"I..I-I can't" I wispered.
"Okay Agustín it's your turn" Ruggero said backing up. Michael took a few steps back too crossing his arms over his chest.

My eyes wandered to Agustín who was smirking like crazy. He walked over to me and sat down next to me.
I followed every move of him as he placed his hands on my sides.

It was at this moment I knew what was going on but it was far too late to do something.

He started to tickle me and I couldn't help but laugh like a crazy person.
"Agustín stop it!"
"Tell us the truth then" he said.
"But...I ...really.... cant!" I said in between laughters.
"Well then I won't stop" he was enjoying this way too much.
"Please I can't breath" I nearly cried from laughing.
"Will you tell us?" Agustín stopped tickling me and I could actually breath again.
"Ana?"
"Wait a sec okay" I breathed heavily.

Agustín was hovering over me at this moment and as I realised our position I slightly blushed and felt his hands on me. It was like fire when he touches me.
I probably stared at him for too long considering Ruggero clearing his throat.

"What? Oh yeah the 'truth'"
They all looked at me intensely.
"Well Karol pulled me out of the room to asked me if I like someone and we talked about this someone and that's it"
I said blushing really mad and trying to avoud their stares by looking everywhere but their faces, which was really hard because Agustin was still hovering over me.

"Wait so is this someone one of us?" Michael asked.
"It doesn't matter... I told you the truth right?" I said focusing on him.
He slightly nodded.
"Yeah but won't you tell us who it is?" Ruggero pushed.
"Well I already told you to much I guess..."
"Would you tell us if Agustín tickles you again?" He asked smirking.

Agustin chuckled slightly and put his hands back to my sides touching a bit of my skin considering my shirt slipped a bit. His touch felt like sparkles on my skin immediately making goosebumps appear on it.
Agustín got himself in a better position and placed his legs on each side of mine.

Before he could start Karol came in the room and looked at the scene rather amused.

"What are you doing?" She giggled.
"Well we wanted the truth..the whole truth" Ruggero said.
"And that's your plan?" She asked.
"Yep. It worked out pretty well. But now we want to know who this special someone is" Michael answered.

"Well I guess you won't find out now cause we are going to practise our scene." Karol said clapping her hands at the end.

The boys all groaned while I was giggling at them. Agustín got off of me and we started practising.