Fight to the Finish : 1

The next day, Jack woke up from his long slumber and sat up in the medium-sized bed. He turned his head, realizing that Mark wasn't cuddling with him, which was unusual. Will was still sleeping soundly in his crib, so the Irishman yawned quietly and pushed himself out of bed.

He pulled the bedroom door open and stepped out, a look of confusion and worry stuck upon his face when he saw Mark leaning over the kitchen counter, drinking a large cup of coffee. "Mark... Did you sleep at all last night?"

The redhead shook his head slowly, and raked his fingers through his messy hair. He turned around to make eye contact with Jack, his face visibly flushed and eyes bloodshot from his lack of rest. "I'm fine. I have to get ready for school." He murmured exhaustedly, chugging down the remaining coffee from his cup.

"Alright... Wan' some breakfast?" Jack asked quietly, fearful of irritating Mark. He was sometimes grumpy in the mornings, he was especially grumpy without sleep altogether, but there was a small perk. His voice sounded so much better when he was struggling to keep his eyes open. "I could make bacon and eggs."

Mark shrugged, rubbing his eyes as he attempted to focus on the task at hand. "I'm gonna get dressed and stuff..."

Jack nodded, secretly missing school. He would have never expected that thought to cross his mind, but lately, it always did. Ever since the pregnancy, he had been working on his schooling through an online program. It was lonely, not seeing his friends. He missed seeing fights in the cafeteria, falling asleep during class, and meeting up with Felix between each bell.

"Try not to wake Will up." Jack pleaded, leaning up to exchange a kiss with Mark as the redhead trudged across the carpet and towards their tiny bathroom.

He sighed deeply, wondering what really happened last night. Mark had investigated the noise, and upon realization that nobody was there, he accompanied Jack in bed once again. Once Jack had fallen back asleep, Mark must have retreated to the living room to assure himself that his family was safe throughout the night.

The green-haired teen sighed, opening the refrigerator. He grabbed two eggs and a pack of bacon, sitting it all on the surface of the counter. He turned two of the stove's burners on high, placing down separate frying pans and spraying them with cooking oil.

He heard Will crying loudly from the inside of the bedroom, and groaned quietly, releasing the ingredients carefully. As soon as he let go, one of the eggs rolled off of the counter and simply busted on the tiled floor, multiplying Jack's stress as he glared down at the sticky, yellow mess. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He hissed out quietly to himself, marching off from the mess as he went to retrieve his baby.

Once he opened the bedroom door, he saw Mark changing the baby's diaper as quickly as he could. "I'm gonna be late. If you want, I can call Felix to come stay with you."

Jack sighed, crossing his arms. "What about Cry?"

"I'll help him throughout the day, it's okay." Mark replied, adjusting his son's tiny pants over his little legs. "I'll have to skip breakfast. You and Felix can eat."

Jack nodded reluctantly, stepping forward and lifting Will into his arms. Mark gave Will a gentle kiss on his cheek, and smooched Jack lovingly before he rushed through the bedroom door. "I love you babe, I'll be back soon."

...

(pewdiepie): what's going on?

(markiplier): could you keep jack company while im at school? I can help cry get to class and shit