Chapter11: Russian Love Scheme

ChapterEleven-Russian Love Scheme  

March 13th, 2006

 It's now March of 2006. The Radio Disney Winter Tour ended in early January. Due to the moderate success of their debut album, UTurn did a tour in the New England region of USA (they have the biggest fan-base in that part of America) and in Canada. The tour was called The UTurn 2006 Tour.

 UTurn released an exclusive non-album single for Canada, called So Perfect. It was for a Canadian teen movie called Oh So Perfect! They did some promotion for the song, and did a music video.

 As for a single from their debut album, they just released two different singles for two different parts of the world: In The End for North America, and Airless for Eastern Europe and Central Europe. The latter single is UTurn's debut international single. Their producers from Eastern Europe teamed up with Maurice and Hollywood Records to help send UTurn to promote their music in Eastern Europe.

 Now UTurn is in Moscow, Russia. Since they won New England's Teen Superstar, they've been doing weekly video diaries. Each member took turns with the camera, and they post the videos on their YouTube page. Justin was filming UTurn's arrival to Moscow.

 He spoke into the camera, "Hey, we're now in Moscow, Russia. We're in front of our hotel, and it's freakin' cold! It makes my native England and my current hometown Boston seem like spring weather!"

 Justin turned the camera to face the UTurners, who were apparently shivering despite being bundled up in warm winter coats.

 Ethan said to Justin bitterly, "Justin, can we go inside now? I'm gonna lose my toes!"

 Amanda scoffed, "Since when do you care about your toes?"

 Justin replied as he kept moving the camera, "In just a moment. I just wanna film a little more."

 Ethan then stormed up to Justin, and got into his face. Justin immediately stopped filming. Justin asked, "Picking a fight with me, are you not?"

 Ethan said to him angrily, "Look here, Brit! I don't care for anything about you, your people, your version of English, and your country. I'm going inside the f*cking hotel! End of story!"

 "F*ck you!"

 Justin gave Ethan the 'finger', and stormed away.

 Bailey scolded Ethan, "Ethan, that was racist and uncalled for. You could've stayed quiet and go inside the hotel, but no! You have to be a prick, and pick a fight with Justin!"

 Bailey then stormed off. The other members followed her. Ethan stood for a few minute, then he went inside the hotel.

 It's now night. Andrew was looking outside the window. Just then, Alyson hugged him from behind. She asked, "What are you looking out for?"

 Andrew turned and kissed Alyson. Then he said, "It's a clear night. I thought I'd look at the city. I've never been outside North America, so it's kind of thrilling."

 The was silence for a few minutes as they sat down on a couch. Then Alyson spoke up, "My parents were concerned for me about going to Russia. My mom's a Russian Jew, and her grandparents suffered living in the Soviet Union. My parents were very concerned about possible anti-Semitism in Russia. They even told their concerns to Amanda."

 "Didn't you two hire extra security?"

 "We did, and so far so good."

 At the same time, Amanda was watching Alyson and Andrew talking. She thought to herself, I gotta make my move on Andrew. I've been so busy I hadn't had time to seduce him. I think I'll try seducing him tonight.

 It's now midnight. Everyone was asleep since they have a televised concert the next night, along with a press conference. The only one awake was Amanda...well, she's half-asleep. She kept checking to see if Andrew woke up.

 Then Andrew came out of his room he shared with Justin and Ethan. Amanda came out of her room, and hugged Andrew. He was shocked by this.

 Andrew asked groggily, "Why are you hugging me? What happened?"

 Amanda seductively replied, "I just want you to know that I still have feelings for you. I regret all the times we argued and the days I've insulted you. You're the sweetest guy I've ever met and dated. And I realize now that I've hurt you."

 With that, Andrew woke up, and told her off, "Then you should've thought have that before I broke up with you. Besides, I've love Aly, and I loved her since elementary. She's made me feel comfortable about myself. She believed in me when I was insecure."

 Then Andrew went back to his room, forgetting why he came out of his room in the first place. Amanda stood there, determined to not give up.

 It's been two weeks, and UTurn is gaining momentum in Russia. They're at a TV station for an interview and a performance. As they were getting ready to go on the air, Amanda texted Andrew this: andy, u sexy n mine!

 Andrew texted back: we're about to go on tv. u hitting on me now???

 She replied: but u r sexy! i wanna make out wit u rite now!

  Andrew rolled eyes. Then it was time to go on TV. 

  As the members were about to leave the TV studio, Amanda kissed Andrew's lips hard. He pushed her away, then walked away. Amanda smiled as she can tell that Andrew looked confused.

______________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS ETHAN (Ed Westwick) IN THE PIC>>>

_____________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS UTURN'S EXCLUSIVE CANADIAN NON-ALBUM SINGLE, SO PERFECT, IN THE VID>>>