Important Author's Note (Update: 04/28/21)

(OG COVER ABOVE. 2012^^)

____________

Important Author's Note:

The time has come to finally publish this story. The original title was "The One Who's Wanted" to "The Wanted" to now "Secret Obsessions."

The cover I had for a long while: 

The final Amazon cover:

___

Why the title change?

Well, part of it was how much the plot had changed from the original draft in 2012 to the version that's on here, which dates around 2018/2019. Yes, there are some similarities between the two versions, but the major difference in the new version is that theme of secrets, both past and present, and how it could affect someone's life. They could either end up in the wrong hands and be leaked online. Or they'll be revealed on their own time.

The original version was really just inter-band dynamics and drama. That's an on-going plot point, but the final version has way more substance than just petty drama between Alyson and Amanda.

______

The State of This Story:

So, I have two versions of Secret Obsessions: The original version from 2012 and a version from 2018-2020. The latter is close to the final version that's on Amazon. 

For that reason, the second version, which includes multiple modified chapters, will be privated on April 30. Only the original draft will be available on Wattpad for everyone to read. I even went back to the original title with a slightly altered cover. Don't worry, I put "Secret Obsessions" in parenthesis so you'll know it's the same story.

I'll put in the excerpt in this story and keep the prologue on here. On Inkitt, there will just be the excerpt version and that's it.

______________

Also, to coincide with the release of Secret Obsessions on Amazon, I'll also be releasing an album on SoundCloud!

Both Secret Obsessions and UTurn-The First Album will be released on June 24! 

So in the meantime, enjoy the original version of Secret Obsessions in all of it's cringey glory!