1.1 Keeping it all together

Anna's P.O.V

I fixed my makeup and took a deep breath. I shouldn't let him get to me, if he doesn't need me then I don't need him. I sighed and walked over to stiles. As soon as he laid his eyes on me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school.

"Ready?" he said. "yep" We walked to the principles offices. "which key is it" Stiles huffed playing with the keys. I giggled at him. "Anna this is a serious matter!" he said in his geeky voice. "ok ok ok!" I said trying not to laugh.

He kept trying ever key. "Omg Stiles its this key?" I said jamming a key in the lock and it opened. "okay calm your ass" he said holding his hands up.

We search his desk, draws, everything! "Ughhh" I groaned.

"Book, book, book. Nothing. Here. Oh m - " Sties was cut off "Hello, Stiles" Erica smirked. "Oh great, this night is getting better and better" I mumbled.

-

After a long painful walk to the pool area, Thanks to Erica. We saw Derek standing there with his sour ass.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh" Stiles groan looking at Derek "Stiles, Anastasia" He smirked. "Dick" I smiled back. Stiles rolled his eyes at me.

"Derek" he said back crossing his arms. "What did you see at the mechanics garage?" Derek said. "umm am I missing something?" I asked. Erica growled at me. "Dude it's not attractive when you keep growling at people" I hissed.

" Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting. Holy God." Stiles said then Derek grabbed my bad arm. "ahh get the hell off me" I yelled.

"Let's try that again" Derek growled

Stiles started to panic.

"All right, the thing was pretty slick looking. Um, the skin was dark. Kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay, because I've somebody I really need to talk to - Her. All right, fine, eyes. Eyes are, um, yellowish. And slitted. Um, has a lot of teeth. Oh. And it's got a tail, too. Are we good? What? Wait, have you seen it? You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I am talking about" He pointing at Derek.

Derek and Erica's eyes were fixed on something behind us. I looked at Stiles then we both looked behind us. God knows what the hell that was but I started to run away.

"Run!" I screamed. Then Erica was thrown to the side. I grabbed Stiles and ran but then "Derek, your neck!" Stiles said then he started to fall. "DEREK" I yelled as he fell into the water. I jumped in and grabbed Derek, pulling him to the surface.

"Hey, come on!"I said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "STILES RUN" I screamed. As I screamed the lizard thing flinched, Derek groaned and Stiles cover his eyes. "Go go get Scott, Boyd or someone" I really didn't want Issac here.

He took off in seconds. "Where is it? Can you see it?" I asked looking around.

" I can smell it. Please hurry. Call Scott! Anna, ah -" Hr groaned but I left my phone at home so I ignored his question. "Where did it go? Do you see it?" I asked again. " No!" He said looking around. "Okay, maybe it took off?" I said and started to swim to the edge.

"Maybe not." He said as a hissing sound fill the room, shaking. "Oh great just great" I groaned.