0.7 Hurt

Anna's P.O.V

Walking out the ice rink pain and hurt filled my body. Why would he keep this me? His own sister? but I wanna know more. I wanna how he was changed, why he hates Derek? why Derek is turning people? why Issac is one of them?

I sat on the bench waiting for Scott. My body was numb and my mind was racing. "hey" he whispered. I jumped up and pulled him into a hug. "oh my god Scott" I whispered. he pulled back. "you're not angry?" He asked confused.

"I'm just confused?" I said. "I will explain it when we get home" he smiled. I nodded and we started to walk home. "ugh why is our house a 35 minute walk" I groaned making him laugh.

-

We got home, my body was trembling from the cold. "I'm gonna changed" I said running up the stairs. I got in my room and changed into an oversized sweater and leggings. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise on my arm from Isaac.

I covered it up and went downstairs. Scott was sat on the couch looking nervous as hell. I huffed and sat on the edge of the couch.

"So it will started......"

-

It was hard to sleep, so many things he told me, so many things have happened. He doesn't deserve, no one does. I was awake before my alarm, I showered, did my hair and makeup and changed.

It has been cold the past few days so I thought I would go for something cute but warm

It has been cold the past few days so I thought I would go for something cute but warm. My bruise has gotten worse it's purple and black be It should go soon. I walked downstairs to find mom just leaving.

"Hey honey have a nice day at school, I love you lot" She smiled kissing my head. "I love you too" I smiled. I got a banana and sat on the counter waiting for Scott.

Seconds later he was rushing downstairs looking for something to eat. I laughed and gave him the rest of my Banana.

"Stiles is here, let's go" he said rushing to the door. I laughed and joined him.