01. Coming home

Anastasia's P.O.V

Being gone so long away from people you love is harder than I thought

Being gone so long away from people you love is harder than I thought. I'm Anastasia McCall but I like to be called Anna it's easier. I have a twin brother who is the best brother in the world, Funny, annoying and stupid.

But I love him.

And my two best friends Lydia and Stiles. Both crazy but love them. I've been away for a few months 'studying' abroad but it was a good excuse to get away from Beacon Hills.

I'm excited to see my brother because I missed him the most out of anyone. I knocked on my front door, hope someone would open it.

I heard footstep thumping down the stairs crashing into the door. "ouch" Scott's voice filled my ears. God I missed that voice. He opened the door. "ANNA" he yelled tackling me into a hug.

"SCOTTY" I screamed pulling my closer. He seemed different, bigger muscles, smelt nice for once and was taller. "Is it me for you have gotten smaller" he smiled resting his elbow on my head.

"dick" I laughed punching him in the stomach. Yep defiantly been working out. He pulled me in with my bags. "So how was study abroad" he smiled pulling me onto the sofa. He moved his strong grip away from my hand.

He's changed big time.

"Fun because I meet loads of boys...... and girls like me" I added making sure he doesn't give me a lecture again. He smiled knowing what I did. "Saw loads of amazing things, but I missed you" I giggled hugging him again.

He laughed and tighten his grip. I read the front door open then slap then a thud, crashing then a "ouch". I knew that 'ouch' to well.

I jumped put and span around to come face to face with the one the only Stiles Stilinski. "STILES" I screamed crushing into his chest. "Baby McCall" Stiles used my nick names lifting me off my feet and spinning me around.

He pulled back and looked me up and down. "Since when have you gotten even more hot" He said mouth getting bigger.

"Stiles thats my sister" Scott yelled, no growled. Stiles eyes widen, he flung his arm around my shoulder and smiled. "my sister too" he smiled cheekily. Scott's frown turned into a smile.

I giggled and walked into the kitchen. I stopped half away and turned around and looked at them. "where's mom" I asked.

"she's working late, you won't see her in the morning" Scott smiled. "oh okay" "its late, I gotta go but see you in the morin, Baby McCall" Stiles pulled me into a hug. "its good to see you again" he smiled.

He started to walk away but tripped on the carpet, making me and Scott laugh. "Meant to do that" he smiled walking out.

"Stiles is right, its getting late come on bed" he smiled. "yes mom" I giggled walking upstairs.

School, great.