03. Boys

Anna's P.O.V

Me and Lydia headed to the stands and sat a few rows from the front. she blabbing on about Jackson. When something caught my eye. Number 14, Lahey. Issac Lahey. I remember him the shy, quiet boy who alway sat away from everyone.

He plays lacrosse? "Lydia when did Issac Lahey started playing lacrosse"I asked. "When his dad was killed he grew muscles and become really hot" She said. "Oh my god his dad died?" I said.

"yeah he was killed yesterday day, god knows why he is in school" she said then started talking about makeup and hair.

I stared at him, him and Scott have gotten bigger and by the looks of it strong. Something is going on here. I shook my head when I noticed him staring back. I smiled and looked down, blushing.

"Is Anastasia McCall blushing?" Lydia looked shocked. "Nooooo" I shyly smiled. "omg you are" she smiled. "please don't call me that, you now I hate my name" I groaned. She ignored my comment and looked around the field.

"Issac? oh, hunny you can do better than that" She sighed doodling on her note pad. He was still staring, he flashed me a smile. "like who" I complained. "Ummm- okay maybe Issac then" She gave up easily.

I looked back at him he was talking to Stiles and Scot. great. Just great.

-

My first lesson was chemistry with Mr. Harris. Stiles says he is a demon. Awesome. Scott pulled me back. "Hey, I need you to do me a favor" he smiled. "like?" I said. "Distracted Issac while I talk to Erica"

"Who's Erica?" I asked as he pulled me into class. "someone please just distracted him" he seems stressed. "remember you asked for it" I smirked.

I walked to the back and sat down. Issac walked into the room, his eyes landed on me, smirked and walked straight to the spare sit next to me.

Stiles looked confused. 'how do you do that' he mouthed. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at Issac.

"Anastasia good to see your beautiful face around here again" He smiled turning his full attention to me. "Please call me Anna" I bit my pencil. He smirked again.

"Since when have you become hot" I said writing what Mr. Harris put on the board. "since you came back" he smiled taking my pencil.

He started to write something down then look at me. "so you like chemistry" I asked. "No, I like physics" He smirked and my smirk grew bigger knowing what he meant.

"Anna, Issac out" Mr. Harris yelled. "no problem" Issac said talking my hand. We walked out and he pinned me up against the lockers and smashed his lips against mine. Something changed, the air grew thinner, my body seem to relax.

His lips were the softest things I have ever felt, his touch weakening my body. I pulled away and started to working my charm.

I pulled him into the couch's office and pushed him against the wall. He smirked and I started to kiss slowly down his jaw line then down his neck. He was easily seduced, he started to groan.

I went back up to his lips, he wrapped his long arms around me. I pulled back and looked at the clock. I smirked and walked out leaving him in shock.