You are under arrest (For a lifetime imprisonment in my heart)

Start from the beginning

“Sunday afternoon” Zayn mumbled and continue on working on his papers furiously.

“And he is going to leave after that?” Liam asked. Zayn didn’t answer and continue on typing furiously on his computer. Liam smiled and shook his head. He pulled out a small red box out of his pocket and gently put it down on the edge of Zayn’s seat.

“Here, a gift from the whole department.” Liam muttered and that finally got Zayn’s attention. He looked at the box for a moment and his eyes widened when the realization hit him.

“Is that…” Zayn trailed off his work forgotten as he slowly reached for the velvet box on the edge of his table. Liam nodded.

“We are not dumb Zayn; it’s been three years already and everybody know it’s time.” Liam said. Zayn smiled and looked up.

“Thank you Liam.” Zayn whispered as he opened the box and gasped what the inside is.

“Like it? Josh is a very good picker at those things and I have the hunch the boy is somewhat sailing the same boat as you.” Liam ranted on making Zayn laugh.

“I don’t like it Liam, I love it.”

++++

“Zayn” Niall squealed as he ran towards Zayn, the older of the two immediately opened his arms as the blonde crashed into it. Zayn lifted Niall up and twirl him around.

“God, I missed you so much baby.” Zayn whispered as Zayn cradle Niall’s head softly. The blonde smile and brought their lips together.

“I missed you too.” Niall replied making Zayn smile and brought their lips together in a slower and longer languid kiss. They kissed each other for a moment before someone cleared their throat making the two pull away. They both look to their right and Zayn’s eyes widened as he saw two familiar grinning idiots standing there with all idiotic glory.

“Well, where’s our hug?” Louis mused as Harry chuckled beside him. Zayn laughed as he walked towards the two and envelope the both of them into a single hug.

“Did you come with them?” Zayn asked when he pulled away from the couple. Niall nodded.

“They just popped out of nowhere in my office one day saying and I quote ‘You my friend will be accompanied by the most tantalizing and gorgeous couple of the whole world back to New York’” Niall said, Zayn raised an eyebrow at the two boys. Harry’s eyes widen.

“He was the one who planned this all, I’m just the lost trailing kitten.” Harry rushed out then Louis looked at him with mocked expression.

“Harold you just walk yourself in no sex for a month punishment eh?” Louis said making Harry gasped. The other couple laughed as the two bicker at each other.

“Guys, guys come on! Niall is tired and we want to sleep the whole day. Stop that and if you two are going to do something else then were out.” Zayn declared picking up Niall’s luggage. The blonde waved cutely at the two other lad making Zayn’s heart explode with emotion. When they reached their car, Zayn threw Niall’s suitcase at the trunk of his car and pushed the blonde on the cars side then kissed him with so much passion that Niall’s breath was taken away from him.

“What was that for?” Niall whispered and giggled while Zayn peppers Niall’s cheeks with small pecks. Zayn smiled and hugged the blonde closer.

“I just missed you so much.” Zayn mumbled his arms tightening around the blonde’s waist. Niall’s arms wrapped itself around Zayn’s neck and pull the older lad closer.

“I missed you. Now let’s get out of here. I’m hungry.” Niall stated making Zayn laugh.

“You are always hungry babe.”