Amy the AoT Nut.

It was a nice day outside, the birds were singing, flowers blooming, and on days like these, Amy Rose, starts her ANIME SPREEEEE!!

Amy:"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄEGER!!!!"

Amy is running around town, wearing a Survey Corps uniform, swinging a plastic blade and her hammer around while singing the SNK theme song. As she passes people, they stare at her if she was a crazy person who is high on weed.

Amy:"1 METER TITAN UP AHEAD!!!" Amy dropkicks a short person, she continues shouting and kicking people in the gut.

Sonic ends up running in, wearing a Naruto cosplay and running just like Naruto.

Amy doesn't realize it's Sonic, so she yells out and hits Sonic on the head with her hammer.

Sonic:"GAHHH!! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Amy:"HOLY SHIT IT SPEAKS."

The pink hedgehog would end up bashing Sonic like a nail against a hammer, he ended up being stuck mid-chest deep in the ground. Amy still doesn't realize it's Sonic, so she just runs away again....hitting more 'Titans'.

----------------

Lil' note here.
I'm starting to think I'm really loosing my motivation for this. Plus this story is just a load of one-shots that are completely random! I know if the chapters are just bland and not funny at all. I understand that. But I'm just asking one teeny thing, could anyone request what they want to see in the next chapter? I'm running out of ideas...I would really appreciate it. Yes, I may end up fucking up some request at times.

Ciao~!