Papers. Ribbons. Angry hedgehogs.

Amy was sitting behind a counter, flipping through a stack of papers.
"Bloody hell. Why did I agree to do this??"

~FlaasssshhBaaaccckkk~

"Hey Amy!! Would you mind taking this job for me?"
"Tails. Why would I want to sort PAPERS?"
"....I'all deliver sonic to your house. Wrapped in ribbons."
"DEAL!!"

~End flaasssshhbbaaccckk~

"Oh right." Amy mumbled. A perverted smile on her lips.

"Hehehehehhhh--GAH AMY HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!" Amy slapped herself and hissed.
The pink hedgehog continued sorting out papers and all of that, she FINALLY FINISHED AFTER 364836;83747--5 hours.

"JUST YOU WAIT SONIC, ILL BE THERE!!!" Amy hollered, running to her house at full speeds.

[Later...]

Amy finally arrived at her house, she kicked down the door and looked around the house.
"SONNIIIIICC MY LOOOOVE?!?!"

Amy heard a loud thump at her doorstep, she quickly ran out to find Tails.
"TAILS WHERE IS HE." Amy shouted. Tails motioned towards the one below him...Amy stared.

"Shadow?? Tails what the hell did you do?!" Amy glared at tails.
Tails rubbed the back of his neck.
"Guhh..I couldn't find sonic, nor contact him. Sooo I drugged shadow, painted him blue, and uh...HERE HE IS IN RED RIBBONS!!!" Tails said, sweating.

A knocked out Shadow would be on the ground, messily painted blue and red ribbons wrapped around him, rather messily.
"Tails. What will you do when he wakes up?" Amy growled, folding her arms and tapping her foot. Tails went pale.

"G-Gehr...??" Tails muttered out, he backed up and stared at the unconscious hedgehog on the floor.

"Grrhh..."

Both Amy and tails stared in terror as the bound hedgehog slowly woke up.

"OH NO." both Amy and Tails screamed. Shadow opened his eyes and groaned. Both fox and hedgehog stared down at the darker hedgehog on the ground.

"Where the hell...why am I tied in ribbons...?" Shadow asked, his words slurred...probably still effected by the drugs.

"TAILS. CUT. THE. RIBBONS. BEFORE. SHADOW. REALIZES." Amy screamed.
Tails hurriedly pulled out a box cutter and cut Shadow loose.

10%

Shadow slowly sat up.

20%

He looked at the nervous faces of Tails and Amy.

40%

Wait...

60%

"I remember now..."

99%

Shadow glared right at Tails. Tails recoiled and backed away.

100% [Your screwed Tails]

"YOU!!!!!"

"ILL LEAVE YA TO THIS TAILS!! GONNA GO SORT PAPERS NOW!!!" Amy shouted as she ran off.

Tails shrieked as Shadow lunged at Tails, shouting in anger.

"ILL KILL YOU FOX!!!"

Thus, the moral of this story is...never drug Shadow the Hedgehog and wrap him in RIBBONS because you couldn't find Sonic anywhere.