Silver's Offer---?

Just a normal day in Station Square's Apartment building, Freedom Heights, Amy Rose was heading out to buy some items.
   "Huh? Hey is that..." Amy mumbled as she looked up and saw two familiar figures ahead of her.
   "Hey!! Silver, Shadow!" Amy shouted as she ran over to them.
She stopped infront of them, quickly adjusting her bag that was slipping from her shoulder. "Fancy meeting you guys here!" Amy chirped as she put her hand on her hip.
   "Hey Amy! Long time no see." Silver said as he waved at her, Shadow just glanced at her. "So, how are you doing?" Silver asked as Amy shifted slightly.
   "Not so good...I'm sorta due on rent..." She mumbled as she fidgeted with the bag strap. "And I'm running out of supplies." She looked up at the two hedgehogs, smiling very awkwardly.
  Shadow walked up to Amy and gave her a bland look. "Amy, I'm not even gonna ask how you got this low, but I am gonna ask how your still not on the streets." Amy looked offended.
  "The hell is that supposed to mean?!" She put her hands on her hips, leaning towards Shadow. Shadow just rolled his eyes and glanced at Silver, then back at Amy.
"Well, do you have any roommates?" He asked as Amy stared at him.
"Uh...well yeah but she is a druggie, who has no job...and relies on others for money..." Amy said a flash of anger in her jade/Emerald eyes.
    "Oh...that's really bad. Hey! I know how to fix this-sorta..." Silver exclaimed as he ran up to Amy, she looked at him curiously, so did Shadow.
    Both waited for Silver to explain his plan. "Okay, here's the plan...Amy you can stay at my place until you raise better funds to buy better living quarters!" He chirped as Shadow backhanded him.
   "Are you crazy?! You barely have enough money to support two people! It's gonna be nearly impossible to care for three!!" Shadow growled as Amy looked at him curiously.
  "Does Blaze live with you?" She asked as Silver sweat dropped. "Blaze is still...ya know..." He mumbled as Shadow shoved him to the side. "I'm his roommate ok?!" He shouted.

   Amy stared at him for a moment before back flopping onto the pavement, right leg twitching.