⊲|Chapter:13' I'LL CALL YOU........FARTER! '|⊳

Start from the beginning

"But it.... This question is wrong!" He closed his book as he spoke.

I shook my head at him. "No! This is an absolutely correct question! I've done it," He was being very annoying and It was getting difficult for me to control myself.

"No, I can't solve this. They should've told to solve it only. They shouldn't have asked to make such a complicated graph!" He crossed his arms as he argued. I groaned in response.

"Carter please? Just try to solve this...." I tried to explain him softly but my attempts did not have an affect on him and he kept sitting in front of me like an idol.

This was enough now!

After waiting a little just for him to start studying, I stood up and I walked towards the door as I spoke, "I'll come when you are ready to study. And remind me to call and ask the writer of this book about why he made such a question that everybody can solve but Carter can't. I'll tell him to create a book in which to add questions that Carter can solve. Fine?" I walked out of the door after closing it with force.

First, I was teaching him without anything in return and then too he was being a headache! Talking to him is like banging one's head onto the wall that doesn't break.

I saw Mary sitting in the living room, watching some cooking show on the tv on my way towards the main door.

I have to walk all the way to home because of that idiot.

Even the thought made my feet ache. I didn't either bring my phone today to call my driver so I didn't have any other way. It wasn't my habit to carry the phone everywhere.

"Sophia! You are going already?" I heard Mary say in her bubbly voice. Turning around slowly, I nodded. "Oh, I thought you'll be staying for long so you might be having dinner here. I cooked for you." She looked sad.

I feel bad. What should I do now? Tell her that Carter's being a pain?

No, no. He's her son. She will hate me for that.

"I will-" I continued but she stopped me.

"Well, we can eat it later. If you want to go, you must leave. I mean your parents would also be worried about you, wouldn't they?"

Yeah, right!
If only I could tell you how much worried they'll be.....

How can someone who haven't called their own daughter in three months be worried about her in anyway! And this isn't something I'm proud of. I'm ashamed of it. "Yeah. Very! I'll have dinner with you some other time if.... you d-don't mind?" I said, unsure if my words.

"Yeah, definitely, girl. Are you going alone? Where is Carter? Wait, I'll ask him to drop you home!" She decided as she walked towards Carter's room.

"Wait, Mary. Don't bother him. I'll be-" She paid a deaf ear to me and went to his room. "-fine myself." I sighed.

I stood there waiting for Carter to come and yell at me. He came instantly and announced, "Sophia, you can't go. I have many questions left. You'll have dinner here!" He walked towards me, the pencil still between his teeth.

"W-what? No I can't stay. Rebecca will-" he interrupted me.

"I informed her already." He said. I had my mouth wide opened. How can he be that demanding? Why is he so demanding at all?! I am not his puppy!