"Haha, you know how you are with demands. You also said for me to be upfront with you if I want to get out of our relationship of being boyfriend and girlfriend." Taylour smile disappeared and she looked over her shoulder with a look of panic. She turned her body more to face Sean.

"Baby I want to take you up on that. I don't want to be in a relationship with you as your boyfriend." Taylour's eyes swelled with tears. She felt like a fool. Why had he brought her here to such a beautiful setting only to break up with her? She wasn't going to stick around to find out. She pushed herself up from the ground to move away from him. She was so choked up she couldn't even speak. He had brought so much of a light into her life and now for it to end like this was a slap in the face. She knew there was no such thing as happy endings but Sean came as close as she ever knew possible to getting to her fairy-tale.

Sean pulled her back down into his lap. She tried to pull out of his grasp.

"Taylour I want to be your husband." Pulling out a purple box from his pocket he opened it for her to see the light inside the box shining on the 2 ½ karat princess cut diamond. Sean saved for months working countless hours of overtime. He even washed cars on the weekends and sold unworn pairs of Jordan's he had to meet the amount needed for the ring. In that time when he said he was working late, he really was working late. Taylour couldn't hold back the tears that sat on the rim of her lashes. One by one tear fell and Sean opened his hand inches under her chin.

"Baby I want to spend the rest of my life catching your tears. I want to make you smile and feel safe enough to love past your pain. Taylour I want to be everything you ever prayed for and more. I promise to love you unconditionally. To take pride in you and all that you are. I promise to keep God first in our life and relationship. I don't know what this life will bring, but I know my life is not worth living if you aren't a part of it. Not just as my lover, my friend; but baby is my wife. The first and last thing I see in the morning and night. I say all this to say, Taylour will you marry me?" Taylour sat there in utter shock. She just sobbed and began wailing. Her head rested on his chest and he held her confused. Did she not want to marry him? Sean had always seen in the movies where women get emotional but he didn't expect this, at least not before hearing a simple yes. Did she not feel the same about him as he did her? Maybe she was crying because she didn't know how to let him down easy and say no to his proposal? He thought to himself. Rubbing her back in circles he tried to comfort her. He pulled her from his chest which was now soaked in her tears. She held her head down and he placed his hands on the sides of her cheeks kissing her forehead. He held her cheeks and brought her eyes to his. Sean became frightened unable to read her expression.

"Taylour, are you okay?" Taylour nodded at him.

"Baby you didn't answer me. Will you marry me?" Taylour moved his hands off her cheeks and looked into his eyes she said nothing but just stared at him. Sean felt his stomach tighten at her stare. He just counted down the seconds before the love of his life let him down.

"Yes." she said in a whisper so low he thought he was mistaken by her answer. He asked her again just to be sure.

"Yes, Sean I'll marry you. I love you so much and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you. Yes!!!!" He released the deepest breath and jump to his feet with her in his arms. He smiled planting kisses all over her face. She giggled like a child as he held her close kissing and hugging her. The sun had finally set the moment she said yes. Sean felt complete and secure knowing he would embark on a new chapter with the only true love he ever knew. He felt that nothing and no other woman would ever compare. He had his other half in his arms and with her and God that is all he needed and wanted.