"You get a good feel?" he says while sitting up and stretching. You blush slightly and move over to the chair and flop onto that. You watch as he rub at his head and look over at you." How was your day, sweetie?"

"Horrible, and don't call me sweetie," you answer back.

"Ok thexy, what happened at work," he answer back. You roll your eyes at his sexy comment.

"well thollux," you say, mocking his lisp ," I work as waitress, so I wait on people and bring them food and stupid stuff like that."

"I know what a waitrethth ith, and don't mock my thpeach problem."

"uhh yea whatever, anyway I had five dudes grab my ass, my boss yell at me for yelling at the guy the grabbed my ass. Just plain bad day." You lean back in your chair and close your eyes, you hear the noise of someone moving, you open your eyes and look at the tall figure above you. "hi," you say. He holds out his arms, motioning for you to get up and hug him. You did need a hug, and a hug from an alien would be awesome, so you get up. You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist pulling you close. This was very comforting, you smile and lay your head on his shoulder, enjoying his embrace. You flinch as you feel his hand fold over your ass and give them a nice squeeze. You break from his hold and look to see him grinning, what an ass. You punch his shoulder playful and sit back down in the chair. He moves back over to the couch and fixes his shirt.

"latht night, by ____," Sollux says with a grin. You eyes widen as you get up and walk over towards him.

"I said not to snoop in my shit, what the hell did you see or do," you ask, trying to look as threatening as possible. He grins and places his hands behind his head.

"do humanth actually like being kiththed on the neck?" you blush at his question and punch him in the stomach for snooping in your private things, you knew you should have put a password on it. You sit down next to him and smile as he clenches his stomach; you hoped it hurt that asshat.

"idk, think soo," you answer back.

"how do you think tho?" he looks over at you with a questionable face.

"Well I never been kissed there before," you answer. You never had anything serious with a guy, the most you done was making out with a guy. You don't normally have time for guys, even though your friends keep making plans for you.

"Really, I thought thomeone like you would have had thex before," he says resuming his position with his hands behind his head. You blush at the word sex; you inch away from him a little. You found this conversation to start to get awkward.

"was that a compliment?"

"Yea, thould be anyway."

"Umm ok then, I am gonna get a shower now." You get up and leave to the shower, still keeping the blush on your face. Sollux watches your hips sway back and forth as you leave, he grins but then shakes it off. 'Sollux bro what are you doing, stop flirting with her you have a matesprit back at home," he thinks to himself.

Later around 9 at night

You walk into your room, sporting some very comfy sweat pants and a cute blank tank top. You head for your game controller that you have laying on your bed, and turn your consol on. You watch as the logo, Xbox, appears on the screen. It has been a while since you played; your friend Dave probable misses you. You sign into live and look at your friends that are online. TurntechGodhead is online, yay. You send him a message, invite for a chat.

"sup sexy," a voice says. You knew right away it was your buddy dave

"nothing much handsome how about you, make any new sick beats?"

"like you need to ask, of course I did."

"Well let mama hear then." You hear shuffling, then the sound of a turntable turn on. You sit back and listen to the wickedly awesome beats coming from your TV. You hear your door open slightly, you look over to see Sollux.

"what the hell ith that god awful noithe?" you hear the music stop, oh no.

"___who was that and what did he say about my music?" you face palm, and look up at Sollux.

"uhh, this is Sollux," you answer, " and he didn't mean that, right Sollux?"you give him a death glare, hoping he would know what you're trying to get him to say.

"yea I did, what wath that noithe dude, were you killing a pawbeatht?"

"hey dude don't fucking talk about my sick beats like that," dave says, sounding really close to the mic.

"What you gonna do about it?" he answers back. You wanted to strangle his neck so damn bad, shut up!

"___ I'm coming over," he says. Oh gawd no, no, he can't see Sollux. You look over at Sollux then back at the screen.

"Wait!"

"What ___," you think real fast then it hits you, you walk over to Sollux and whisper.

"Please say sorry, he can't come over," you say. He looks at you with a face of, dafaq.

"Why, what I get out of it?" you think for a minute, you are extremely desperate.

"ill do anything," you answer, regretting it completely. You watch a devilish grin form across his face.

"thorry bro, I wath hearing the blender or thomething. Wicked beatth." He answers back, you watch as he leaves your room with a grin still on his face. You trusted that it wouldn't be anything drastic so you ignore it. You continue your conversation with Dave till about 10 then you say you're good bys and head to the living room to chill.

You walk in, looking at Sollux who is watching big bang theory on your television. You plop down next to him and tilt your head back and close your eyes. A minute later you jump from the sound of Sollux laughing. You never heard him laugh that loud, or at all for that matter. It was really cute, you blushed a little then absconded from it and opened your eyes. You looked over at the screen then back at him.

"Nice laugh," you say, he look over at you and flips you the bird and continue with his show. You scoot over closer to him and lay your head onto his shoulder. You felt him jump a little then go back to a chill position. "you never told me how you got those scratches," you say rubbing your forehead on his shoulder, then moving back to watch the TV.

"itth complicated," he answers back. You are way to determined to just settle with that sad answer.

"I got time," you answer back.

"You really want to know?" you nod your head then sit up and he fixes himself to look at you.

"Well then, prepare for an ear full then.