Let's go even farther.

Start from the beginning

I looked at the door as a pair of feet walked to me slowly, connected with legs. I prepared myself as I observed this opponent closely. I have to focus right now, no distractions. I'm going against four students and a sensei. So I shouldn't celebrate too soon, when this is all over. I should limit my stamina and skills, just so that way I don't show too much.

🕑🕧🕑🕠🕓 Two hours later : Defeated Two students🕔🕠🕖🕓🕝 (skip to the action😉😉😉)

After the second student quits and walked out of the arena with a broken leg. I'm panting a little bit. A lot. Somehow, I just don't feel that tired. It's strange. Like, I still have a lot of energy left. Weird. I didn't waste any thing, or at least it didn't seem like it. I've been having that feeling a lot ever since I defeated Horiki.

"Alright, next student!" I rooted. The door opens for the third student. As I try to recharge my chakra, which is that much to charge. I learn a lot of power moves that don't need chakra to activate from my brothers, so I don't waste chakra as much. Alright, whatever's going on I have to keep it up. If I do this, then I'll become an S-class and graduate with Neji. But, how do you graduate? Shizune never said anything about that.

"This is going to be boring. At least Aki won't save you." A voice shrugged. I widened my eyes as I look at the person that was right in front of me. What? Don't tell me that...that....he's my opponent?! This is crap. I didn't know he would be an S-Class?

"Tsuki Uchiha? What we you doing here?" I gulped, hoping that this was a terrible joke.

"What did you think? I'm here to beat you at the stupid test." He growled, "I didn't want to do it, but your "favorite brother" wanted me to stop you." Aki? Why would he not want me in the S-Class with him? Is it because I might be a burden? No. He thinks I'm not ready? Whatever! I just beat two guys! Sure it took me a couple of hours, but I did it, right?

"You won't stop me Tsuki!" I told him, "I have a goal and I'm here to accomplish it!"

"No. You're here to show yourself off and to impress everyone. Stupid." Tsuki sighed, "you need to stop this. S-Class is really brutal you know? You won't have sympathy from us."

"I don't need your sympathy. And besides, why do you care? You hate me anyways, so why won't you fight me then?" I shouted out, "if you don't care, then you wouldn't try to stop me. Fight me Tsuki! Fight me! I dare you to fight me!"

"You have some nerve trying to challenge me, right?" Tsuki smirked, "I suggest you stop it before you get hurt hard." I don't care. I want to fight him, even if it means to do it this way.

"Fight me! Stop acting like you love me and show me your real feeling!" I urged him, "it's just me Tsuki, the sibling you hate so much! Fight me! And Fight me now!"

"Knock it off." He growled. Wuss.

"Fight me! Fight me like your crazy!" I called out one more time until his fist came contact with my cheek. I flew only two feet from the ground. That really hurts. But I've been through better.

I picked myself from the ground after I landed. I looked at Tsuki's face as I was celebrating inside. I actually got him to stop being a little shit and actually got his feelings out on me. Tsuki, not so much. His Sharingan was showing on his eyes that wasn't covered by his eyes patch.

"You little brat...." he growled.

"Hey, it's called a battle, Tsuki. You can't bitch about me later." I growled back as I appeared my sharingan from my eyes as well as I charge after him, "I have a goal unlike you, Tsuki. If I have to kick your ass to accomplish it, so be it."

"You're foolish." He mumbled as he came at me. Both of us met at the middle where we exchanged punches and kicks. Maybe some scroll summoning as well. We fought very hard. To the point we gave each other would and scars.

But after all of this, there can be only the two  possible outcomes. I can defeat Tsuki and move on to my mission or I have to remain in the A-Class. I just cannot lose. Not while I've came this far. Tsuki can go and say that I can't. However, whatever he says will just be an opinion while that fact is that I can.

Are you watching Neji? I know that you wanted me to be at the A-Class, but I will show you that I can take what the S-Class can bring to me. I am not the weak little girl that you knew. I've become stronger and came all this way to see you. No more saving me nor trying to teach me. This time, I will be the one to save you, teach you. And maybe, impress you. 

After thirty minutes minutes of fighting up close, we backed away from each other so we could throw our weapons. I can up with a plan that will put Tsuki in his rightful place. I created a shadow clone as soon as Tsuki threw his weapons and I use my scroll as a shield that covered around me.

Now, I have to let the shadow clone take my place, so I could sneak up on Tsuki. But I have to do it quick, otherwise Tsuki will notice in a short amount of time. This is it.

Just like that, I zoomed out of the battle and got stuck to the wall with a lizard. Tsuki's still concentrating on battling the shadow clone and didn't notice me. I crawled on the wall to the one behind him and jumped down.

You see, I used a special isolation technique that Aki taught me years ago. It's where I relax my chakra and isolate my presence so he wouldn't sense me coming. Now, I have to wait for the perfect time to attack him when I could really catch him off guard.

Sorry, Tsuki. Not. I'm not going to let you get in the way of me getting to the S-Class. This is where it stops, here and now.