Chapter 11

2 months later

Well, what can I say? 

We were squad goals af

Everyday, me and the girls were with the guys, and soon enough, everyone caught onto the fact that we were all great fans, and they even started a name called #squadfromdownunder. Long, I know, but we all thought it was cute so we went along with it. Also, after my morning with Ethan, the group met up with Nate, so he became apart of our squad.

Me and the twins became really close, more closer than the rest of the guys I should admit. We were always together, and there were some occasions where I slept at their apartment. On the couch of course.

It's only been 2 months and already they feel like my brothers. They know basically everything about me, just like the girls. We've done a couple challenge videos together, which was really fun too. It was like we were long lost friends, reuniting again.

As for me and Ethan? Like I said, him and Grayson were like my brothers. But that was the only lie I kept from both of them. I had mad feelings for Ethan before, and now it just gets worse and worse every time I see him. I've mastered masking my feelings, but I have had some occasions where Emily had to tell me it was too obvious. All the girls knew, and they swore on their lives to not say anything. Right now all the guys think I have a crush on another YouTuber, Danny Edge, when really we're just friends. He is cute and all, but we have a good friendship I don't want to ruin.

I have just recently reached 6 million subscribers, so now I was making a video thanking my subscribers, whoops, I mean family, and are surprising them with something I've been hiding. I decided to the video with the whole squad, so we were all now trying to see where we could sit so everyone was in the video.

"How about we all sit on Bec's bed, it's big enough" Cameron suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement and followed behind me to my room, Aaron setting the camera in front of the bed. We all sat on the bed, trying to find comfortable positions. 

"Alright, everyone ready?" I asked as I got up to turn on the camera. Everyone gave me a thumbs up as I pressed record and ran and jumped onto the bed. Everyone groaned around me as they had to get comfortable again. I laughed as I got comfortable myself and told everyone to stop complaining.

"Whaddup dudes and dudettes its Bec back for another Friday video! Today if you haven't realised yet, I'm here with my #squadfromdownunder to bring you an exciting video. So without further a due  I'll let these dorks introduce themselves!"

"Yo! Waddup its ya boy Cameron" Cameron said from the back of the bed 

"Aye it's Aaron Carpenter" Aaron said from next to Cameron

"Hey its Jess" Jess said from the other side of Cameron

"Yo whats up its Nate" Nate said from behind me

"Hey babes it's your fav Flickety Flick" Flick said from next to Nate

"Em in the building!" Emily said from my left

"Georgia here" Georgia said from next to Em, waving at the camera

"And last but not least..." I said, waiting for my sentence to be finished

"I'm Ethan"

"And I'm Grayson"

"And we're the Do-"

"Yeah yeah everyone knows who you guys are" I said laughing as Ethan looked at me with a frown. I nudged him on the shoulder and continued to talk.

"So, now that you know who we all are, if you didn't know already, I can tell you guys mine, i mean our surprise.

So recently, I just hit 6 million subs, which is incredible! Thank you guys so much I love you all! And to show my love, I wanted to give back. So I am going to be doing.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!" I said as everyone made noises with their mouths and pretended to be hitting a drum. 

"A GIVEAWAY! And not just any giveaway, we're giving away Cameron!"

"Wait what? I didn't sign up for this!" Cameron said standing on my bed.

"Yep! Winner gets a free Cameron Dallas. And if you call now, we'll throw in a Nate Garner as well!" I continued, trying to be as serious as possible

"Wait, hold up" Nate said tapping me on the back.

"Just call this number on the screen right now!" I said pointing down to where I'll probably edit a fake number in. Nate and Cameron were still questioning me as they both got up and stood in front of me and started a fake argument about how they didn't sign up for this and blah blah blah. Everyone bursted out laughing, even Nate and Cam as they went back to their seats on the bed.

"No I'm just kidding. But, in all seriousness, the winner will win not one, but two days with us! You can sleep in me and the girl's apartment for the night and we will go anywhere you like! All you need to do is subscribe to me and comment down below what you would do with us if you won. Next week we will go through the comments and the one we all think is really cool will be the winner!" I said throwing my hands out as everyone was cheering and doing little dances on the bed.

"But thats not all! There will be second and third prizes as well. Second prize will be a coffee meet up with me and anyone from the squad that you choose. It could be one person or the whole squad, the choice is yours.

Third prize will be a poster signed by all of us, as well as VIP tickets to any of my shows, depending on your area"

"Wait what?! What show?" Ethan said from next to me, along with the rest of the guys.

"Oh thats the other thing. The girls and I are going on tour! Dates will be in the description below. We're going everywhere, and I mean everywhere!" I said jumping in my seat. We all kept this a secret from the guys, because we wanted to surprise them as well, considering that we will be back soon to come for the tour.

Me and the rest of the squad continued on talking in the video, talking about tour and the giveaway. I ended the video and went to turn off the camera.

"So, tour hey? When were you planning to tell us?" Grayson said as everyone got off the bed and slowly walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh, you were going to find out soon enough" Emily said, opening the fridge as she looked for something to eat. 

I went and sat on the kitchen counter, tapping on the table until I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked up to see Ethan looking down at me.

"Can we talk for a sec?"

-----

WOOOOO AN UPDATE