Chapter 6

So far, this drive has been the best. Me and the girls got to talk to the boys about random things, like we were all long lost friends. Since the drive was long, we started to play two truths and one lie. Right now it was my go, and honestly I couldn't think of anything that the girls didn't know.

"Okay since the girls know practically everything about me, they can't answer this." I said laughing, pointing to each of the girls as I spoke.

"Aww. No fun" Emily said crossing her arms acting like a little child that didn't get her way. Grayson nudged her laughing, and she unfolded her arms and started laughing too.

"Okay so.... Alright I've got some good ones. Okay first, I can ride a skateboard really well, secondly, I had my first kiss when I was 13, and thirdly, my favourite pizza is meatlovers pizza." I said proudly. The guys all looked at each other, thinking really hard to which one's the lie. They tried asking the girls but I gave them stern looks, so they kept their mouths shut. 

"So you said you can ride a skateboard well, I think that's a lie" Cameron said finally, Grayson nodding in agreement. "Yeah I agree"

"Hmm. Okay, what about you guys?" I said looking at Ethan and Aaron.

"I think it's the pizza. Everyone loves pepperoni pizza" He said and I lightly laughed.

"Nah I think it's the first kiss. That's too specific" Ethan said raising an eyebrow, making me giggle as I felt my face heat up a little. Bec, stop. Your not girly like that, no exceptions

I stopped laughing and cleared my throat.

"Okay, is that everyone's final answer?" I asked looking at all the guys. They all nodded, confident in their answers.

"Well then, the lie was my first kiss. I can ride a skateboard well and I love meatlovers pizza. I guess I'm not like everyone else, sorry Aaron." I said looking at him laughing.

"Yes! I knew it!" Ethan said with a smile, making a fist (pic below)

"Okay so if it wasn't 13, when did you have your first kiss?" Aaron asked, laughing a little

"Oh, I haven't had it yet" I said as if it wasn't a big deal, which it really wasn't. All the guys' smiles slowly faded, looking at me confused.

"You... haven't had your first kiss yet? As in you've never kissed anyone?" Ethan asked me, still looking confused.

"Yeah I thought that's what a first kiss was. I'm not the type to play truth or dare where i get dared to kiss someone I think that's stupid. Call me cheesy, but I want my first kiss to be a good one. Damn I'm so cliche" I said laughing. Everyone lightly laughed, making the air a little uncomfortable. I shifted a little in my seat and took a big breath. 

"Anyway, who's next? I wanna see who I know well" I said rubbing my hands together. I looked at the navigator to see we were 5 minutes away from our hotel, which meant we could only really do one more person.