Chapter 5

I tried hard to take the hands off my face but they had a tight grip. Since I could hear the girls laughing I knew it wasn't someone bad so I gave up and just listened to whoever had my phone snapchatting themselves.

"Hey guys it's me! Bec has no idea who it is! *flips camera on me* She is so clueless and didn't even think we'd come but yanno we're full of surprises!"

As the snap ended I could hear it being replayed then it stopped. Finally the grip on my eyes loosened and I was able to shove them off my eyes. Once I looked around to see who it was, my eyes widened and I grabbed the pair of hands again to cover my eyes and cover them again, making sure I was actually seeing clearly.

It. Was. The. Dolan. Fricken. Twins.

Grayson was holding my phone laughing while I was still holding Ethan's hands as he was laughing. When I realized I was still holding him I let go and turned around, covering my mouth with my hands. The girls did the same.

When Ethan stopped laughing, he gave me a warm smile and opened his arms for a hug. With my hands still on my mouth I ran and hugged him. He then lifted me and spun me, which really shocked me. I thought this only happens in movies...

When he let go of me we all said our Hello's Emily and Grayson being so shy that me and Jess pushed them close together so they could hug, which they finally did.

"What are you guys doing here?! I didn't expect you to come or even think of visiting!" I said looking between both of them, a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Are you kidding me? Of course we came! I thought my subtweet would've given it away but obviously not. We thought we'd pick you guys up and take you to your hotel. We've been wanting to meet you guys for a long time. Well Ethan more than me..." Grayson said as Ethan shouldered him, then whispered to him to shut up. I giggled at Ethan's response.

"Yeah I got the subtweet that's why I replied, but I didn't think you'd actually pick us up! Speaking of which, how are you taking us to our hotel exactly, you don't drive remember?"

All the girls including me started laughing as their faces dropped, probably not thinking that far. Ethan started scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. Gotta admit it was kinda cute... Oh who am I kidding I'm a fangirl for crying out loud I was practically dying at this moment.

"Well... We can get an Uber? Unless you guys wanna walk cause we might not all fi-" Ethan got cut off by his phone ringing. He looked at the caller and smiled a little. As I was standing next to him, I could see the caller ID, which was saved as "Cammy Boy", which I'm guessing was Cameron Dallas. Seriously? What a name.

They talked on the phone for a while until Ethan smiled and started to help us grab our bags and walk out of the airport. Grayson looked just as confused as we did until Ethan whispered in his ear, and his smile matched Ethan's. They both helped grab our bags and started to walk towards the exit. The girls and I were still so confused so we didn't move from where we were standing. Grayson stopped and turned around, giving us all a smirk.
"You guys coming?"

"Um we would, if we knew where we were going exactly and how we're getting to the hotel" Georgia said as we all nodded. Ethan dropped the bags at his feet and lightly jogged back to us, coming less than a metre away from me.
"You guys trust us, don't you?" He said to all of us, but was looking directly into my eyes. I gave him a small smile and looked down, thinking of what possible things could go wrong.

Well the worst that could happen is they were wearing masks right now and when we got outside there would be a van waiting for us so they could kidnap us, but I haven't seen any layered skin on their necks so far. I turned around and looked at all the girls, who all shrugged their shoulders, probably thinking the same thing as me. Probably not the kidnapping part, but the what could go wrong part. We all picked up our bags and started to follow the twins out of the airport and into the carpark.

As we walking, I realised a white van driving into the carpark, which Ethan and Grayson were both staring at. The van got closer to us until it was parked in front of us, the doors facing us. I watched as the van door slowly opened, and I was scared of who was going to come out. I looked at Ethan for reassurance, and saw he was smiling big. I guess he knows what's going on.

When the door opened, a guy with a hoodie on came out and stood in front of us, looking down at the ground I guess to add effect. Then he started to talk in a deep voice, which I could automatically tell was fake and a joke.
"So ladies and gentlemen, I heard you needed a ride? Well, I guess I'm here to save the d-"
"Oh stop being a show off and get on with it" Grayson said picking up our bags and heading towards the van. The guy in the hoodie started laughing and finally revealed himself.

Of course!

Cameron Dallas

Turns out he was in on the whole "surprise the girls at the airport" thing and brought the van used for the Magcon boys to pick us up. We all started laughing and hugged, saying hi to Cameron and getting in the van. As I was getting in I decided to sit at the back, but when I got to the last seat I saw a body under the chair who all of a sudden popped up yelling "boo", which caused me to scream.

Well of course!

Aaron Carpenter

Guess he was in on it too. We all said our hello's again and we finally sat down in the van, Aaron getting in the front seat to drive. I gave him the address to the hotel and went to sit back down, only to find Ethan sitting next to the seat I was going to sit in.

"Mind if I sit next to you? I wanna finally be able to talk to you face to face" He asked acting all shy again. I smiled and sat down next to him, of course I wasn't going to say no. I looked around to see Emily sitting next to Grayson and Flick sitting next to Cameron, while Georgia and Jessica were sitting next to each other.

I guess Flick was right about this trip....