Chapter 19

* Killian's POV *

I woke up later than usual, finding Emma still passed out under one of my arms on her stomach. I smiled to myself and rolled over to face her, moving her hair off her bare back and away from her face. She stirred a bit, hugging her pillow closer before settling with a sigh.

She was horribly adorable, having her there lighting up my room more than the sun ever could. She'd always been the light of my life since I met her, and having her back took such a weight off me it was like I'd met her all over again. I watched her for probably two hours before she actually started to wake up, just running my fingers through her hair and down her back.

"Mmm," she groaned, just barely opening her eyes when I chuckled lightly and getting a small smile. "Hey, you. What are you doing up already?"

"Just enjoying being in bed with my Swan," I smiled, leaning down to kiss her sleep swollen lips softly. "Did you sleep alright?"

"Better than I have in a long time," she sighed, pulling me down by the back of my neck to kiss me more deeply. "I missed you so much I could hardly ever sleep."

"Me too," I said simply, tugging her closer to me and kissing her forehead. "But we're here now, and I'm not letting you slip away from me again. In fact, I'm not even letting you leave my arms. We're dropping out of school and I'm quitting my job to just hold you day and night."

"Stop it," she giggled, cutting off my rambling as she crawled closer and rested almost her whole body on my chest. "You're such a dork, you know that?"

"I try," I smirked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "But only for you."

"This is why I love you," she said, the smile on her face and those words coming out of her mouth just making my heart swell. "In case I hadn't told you that yet today, I love you."

"I love you, too," I grinned up at her and her smile widened, her cheeks going pink as as she leaned down to kiss me again.

*Emma's POV*

"Are you sure Liam will be okay with this?" I asked Killian as we packed up my room, only wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his shorts. "He's never even met me."

"I told you, love, it's fine," he told me again, suddenly right next to me lifting my chin to make me look at him. "He knows how important you are to me and how much trouble I've been having the last few months without you, I doubt he'll mind. And honestly, even if he does, I don't care. I want you there, I... I n-n-need you there."

"Hey, don't worry," I stopped him, putting one of my hands on his chest and the other on his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I guess I'm just nervous is all."

"He'll love you," he assured me with a small smile, tugging me flush against him. "I don't know how anyone could not love you, you're perfect."

"To you maybe," I countered, sliding my arms under his to snake around his waist. "Others tend to find me rather... prickly, for lack of a better word, and don't really like to be around me."

"Then I'll just keep you all to myself," he smirked and I smiled a bit, my chest aching again when I thought about how much I'd missed him. I could tell my face had fallen when his did as well, his eyebrows pulling together. "What's wrong, love? Why do you seem so vexed?"

"I just..." I shook my head, my throat thick with the tears gathering in my eyes. "I just really missed you and every time I think about it I know it was all my fault and-"

"Stop that," he said sternly. "I put far too much pressure on you expecting you to say I love you back right away after all you've been through, I was just stressed about Liam and I shouldn't have put that on you. This entire ordeal was my fault and I never want you to think otherwise, understood?"

I didn't say anything, just pulling him down to my lips. He obviously had no issue with that, pressing me impossibly closer as I tried desperately to show him how much I loved him. I kept it slow and comfortable, toying with the hair at the back of his neck like I often did since we got back together.

"I love you," I whispered breathlessly against his lips, our foreheads pressed together. "I should have told you so long ago, I love you so much, Killian. So so much."

"I love you, too, Swan, but hush," he teased me and I smiled, laying my head on his chest in the crook of his neck. He hugged me tightly, rubbing my back seemingly absent mindedly. "Its the past, over and done with. Now why don't we finish packing and go home?"

"Home," I smiled to myself, squeezing him tighter. "Home sounds wonderful."

Again, a tad short but it's really late and pregnancy makes you tired as hell. I'll try to get you another chapter in the next few days. Enjoy! And don't forget to comment, it's very helpful! Later, loves!