Chapter 9

"Brooke, we need to talk." Natalie pleaded with her over the cell.

"And what do you want with me?"

"Can we meet somewhere private?" Natalie asked.

"Okay, I'll bite. Meet me at the Bikini Club for lunch."

"I'll be there." Natalie told her.

Natalie needed to find way to take Cheyenne and Patrick from Marty. It was unfair how Marty just took them out of Llanview without so much as a word to John. Marty would pay for taking the children out of John's life.

"Hey, Natalie, I have to go see Marty at Forrester about the twins." John said, as he kissed her good-bye.

"Okay." Natalie said, neglecting to inform him of her plan to make Marty pay for taking the twins.

Guiltily, she dialed Jessica to ask about her own son, "Jessica, how is Liam?"

"Natalie, he's doing good. He and Ryder have been playing happily together."

"That's great!" Natalie cried that she was missing those moments.

"OMG, Natalie! The boys came up with the cutest game ever!"

"What!"

"They have created a whole story out of their cars we got for them?"

"Oh, that is so cute!" Natalie said, as she noticed the time. "Ah, sis, I'm sorry to have to cut this short, but I have a lunch date right now. Talk later?"

"Yeah, sure. Get home fast. You're missing so much!" Jessica told her.

As much as Natalie regretted being away from her own son, she had to get John's twins back from Marty.

Natalie was waiting for Brooke when Brooke arrived for their lunch date.

"What do you want, Natalie?" Brooke asked as she ordered a martini from the server.

"Your help in snagging Cheyenne and Patrick from Marty."

"And what do you think I can do?"

I want you to help me kidnap the twins."

"That's a federal crime."

"And Marty committed one by taking the twins out of Llanview without so much as a word to John." Natalie said angrily. "Besides, I know how much you want Ridge back."

"What? How do know that?"

"I did my research."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I will call you out on your hatred for Marty." Natalie accused. "I know how much you despise Marty."

"You wouldn't?!"

"Yes, I would. And I will expose more of your dirty secrets too!"

"I have no secrets!" Brooke defended herself.

"Yeah, right, Brooke, keep telling yourself that, and Forrester Creations will know about the real Brooke Logan!"

"Okay! I will help you." Brooke reluctantly agreed.

"I knew you would see things my way." Natalie said. "I'll let you know the details soon!"

As she watched Natalie walk off, Brooke thought to herself, "no one can find out about my past. Not ever!"

(Coming: Natalie puts her plan to in place, as things heat up for Ridge and Marty.)