Goodbye

Aspyn's pov

"What's your dad gonna do?" I asked

"He's the one who's been sending you these threats." He said. "Why? I don't entirely know."

"What did I do to him? I've never met him and now I know why you don't want me to meet him." I sighed and laid down on my bed.

"I need to tell you something." He holds my hand and speaks. "My dad is a very bad person, he's very protective of me because I'm the only one he has left. He thinks that you might kill me or something, he just looking out for me."

"But that doesn't mean he should threaten me!" I yell

"At least you have a family, I only have my dad!" He yells at me.

"Yeah but at least your dad knows the real you! I'm stuck living another life!" I scream.

"But tha-" Axel gets cut off by the doorbell.

I run downstairs to answer the door and no one is there. I look around to see another pink note, I shut the door and run back upstairs to Axel.

"Hey, I got another note I assume that's from you dad." I hand him the note and he reads it.

"Aspyn..." He sighs.

"Yes?"

"I love you with all my heart and..." He pauses and a tear comes rolling down his cheek.

"What? Please don't do this!" I cried.

"I..I can't do this....we need a break." He cried

"What no! I can't let this happen, I LOVE YOU!" I hug him and cry on his shoulder.

"I can't have them hurt you!" He yells.

"We can work this out! Please I need you!" I beg.

"I'm sorry..." He sighs. "I love you so much, I'm doing this to protect you. Aspyn...please understand."

"I understand." I sigh walking to my patio to get fresh air.

"Please come back, let do this one last time." He calls me.

I walk back to my bed and cuddle with Axel. I take every moment I can with him, he kisses my forehead and I drift off to sleep.

I'll definitely miss his voice.

*beep beep*

"Agh!" I groan.

I wake up cold and by myself, i saw a note on my desk from Axel.

Aspyn,

I will always remember the very first time we met, the very first time my lips touched your lips, the very first time you wrapped your arms around me and rested your head on my shoulder. Your smile your way of looking at me will always be fresh in my memories. There are so many lovely memories but the fact remains the memories are not enough to bind us for rest of our lives. I still have some hope deep in my heart that someday my undying love will bring you back in my arms.  The picture of your charming smile keep flashing back in front of my eyes; though I know things will never be the same but .... I just can't stop myself .. I still love you.. I still yearn for your love.

I leave everything on the destiny; I am sure you still think about me. Though over a period of time I have realized the bitter truth that we can't be together. I won't hesitate to say that I am still hanging on to our love.

There are so many unanswered questions in my mind that sometimes it forces me to approach you to get the answers and say a final goodbye to you. At the same time I want you to come to a realization where my undying love for you will make you come to me. Sooner or later.. It doesn't matter .. I am still waiting for you... and will always will. No matter you come to me or not.. I will never have any regrets in life of loving you... of holding you in my arms of dreaming to be with you forever..till the time I am alive..

Love, Axel ❤️

Muahahahahahah