"Where are you taking me"

For the next 4 hours, I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram, trying not to make any post or tweets. Finally it was 6:30 and I figured I should start getting ready.

I got the sparkly fairy dress and put it on, groaning at the sight of it, and put on black flats. Quickly, I fixed my make up a little, putting more mascara on and adding a wing to my eyes with the eyeliner. I curled my hair but it's not like I wanted to look nice for this "date" anyways. Finally, I brushed my teeth once again and I was ready.

"Aspyn! Are you ready?" My mom yelled.

"Yes mom!" I yelled back.

"Come down here then!"

I went downstairs, to meet my mom, which was dying over how cute I looked.

"Oohh he should be here any moment." My mom squealed.

She's acting like she's going on the date.

I sat on the couch for about 10 minutes watching TV, until I heard a knock on the door. Great! He's here! (Note the sarcasm)

My mom ran to the door, and revealing, obviously Axel.

"Hi Axel! Come in." My mom beamed, moving to the side to allow him in.

"Hi Mrs. Smith." Axel greeted.

"Liz." My mom corrected sweetly

"Right, sorry." Axel said

They both looked at me, so I guess that was my cue to get up.

"Hi Axel." I mumbled.

"Hi Aspyn." He winked.

"Okay, well I'll let you two go. Have fun!" My mom smiled, shooing us out the door.

As we were walking down the driveway, Axel had to make a comment.

" Nice dress, smith. "He said, laughing.

"Shut up, and take me somewhere so I can change." I groaned.

"You can change in my car." He smirked.

"I'm not changing in your car with you in it, Wilde."

"Damn, you're hot when you're mad." He bit his lip.

"Just shut up and take me to wherever we are going so I can change."

I got in the passenger side, and he went around to the driver's side.

Quietly, and annoyed, I sat in the seat and stared at the window. (Is it just me because whenever I look at the window I feel like I'm in a music video, please tell me I'm not the only one)

I kept thinking about what could go wrong with tonight, but to be honest I didn't know where he was taking me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Where is Axel going to take Aspyn?????

Sorry this was late, I didn't know what to write😬

I hoped you liked his chapter

Vote/comment if you liked it :-D