"Im just doing a favor"

"Honey are you ok?" My dad says as he walks in. "Are you sure? Then what was that noise?" He said suspicious.

"Oh it's some girl stuff." I said

"Okay, just let me know if you need anything. Ok?" He said a bit awkward.

As he closed the door Ethan opened the closest door. 

"Oh my gosh, that was so close." I said in relief

Ethan got dressed and got in my bed.

"You're amazing ." He said kissing the top of  my head.

"You're amazing too." I said closing my eyes.

~Next morning~

I woke to find Ethan missing and found a note on my bedside table.

"I'm sorry I had to leave early, I didn't want your dad  to catch us. But today we're going to the mall to hang out with Jacob and Chloe"
   ~Ethan❤️

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs to find a note from my parents that they're on a business trip and that they'll be going for a week and a half.

I texted Ethan that I'll be home alone for the next week and a half.

Aspyn: hey bby❤️

Ethan😘: hey princess💕

Aspyn: are you doing anything right now?

Ethan😘: no y?

Aspyn: I'm home alone for the next week and a half...

Aspyn: 😏😉😏😉😏😉

Ethan😘: I'm on my way!

Aspyn: hurry I'm touching myself waiting for you...

Ethan😘: you stay right there and don't do anything till I get there.

I quickly got changed and headed downstairs waiting for Ethan. I heard the doorbell and ran to answer the door.

"Hey baby." I said

Before I could do anything else Ethan pushed me against the wall kissing me and making his way to my neck. As I break the kiss, I looked down to see Ethan's erection.

"What the hell Ethan?" I asked.

"Well you have to fix it."

"Why?"

"Umm you caused it you fix it." He smirked

"Well that's your problem."

I headed downstairs and saw Ethan sleeping with his hand inside his pants. I'm guessing he fixed his problem.

I leaned over to kiss him. I pushed my lips against his and I got startled a bit when he licked my lips. He was awake so I decided to fix his erection.

"Ahh." He moans. He pull away as he blinks his eyes as he wakes up. "Asp-"

"Shh, just relax and let me do my thing." My hand made my way down to his crotch, palming him.

Ethan shuts his eyes as my hand slips into his boxers.

"Aspyn." He moans as I swirl my finger around his tip. "Let me touch you." He said in the most sexiest voice.

"Nuh uh." I pull hand and pull his pants and boxers down so he's full expose.

I bring my lips to his member. "Does this feel good." I asked blowing on his tip.

"Stop being a tease." He says under his breath. He cups my boobs.

"You don't need to do anything." I said wrapping my hand around him at a faster pace.

Every now and then I would lick the tip and it didn't take long to buck his hips.

"Oh fuck! Right there!" He moans. "Oh yeah!" He groans as I pump him faster.

His hand starts to trail up my thigh. So I squeezed his dick to stop him from going any further.

"Aspyn, fuck. Suck me." He moans

"Just me touching you."

He came all over my hand and savoring the taste as I suck on my fingers.

"You go fix yourself up, you have 15 minutes before we head to the mall." I told him

*15 minutes later*

"Ok baby, let's go!" I yelled at him because he was taking so long

"Ok just let me finish doing my hair."

I rolled my eyes as Ethan heads downstairs. We hop in the car headed to the mall to hangout with Jacobs and Chloe.

As we're driving Ethan grabs my thigh and I let out a sharp breath.

"Ethan what do you think your doing?" 

"I'm just doing a favor." He smirked

He pulls the car on the side of the rode and unzips my pants and starts rubbing my heat

"Mhh." I moaned. "Ethan I'm gonna cum." I groaned

He stops with a smirk

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"When we get back, we have to go to the mall." He said

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ooooo they about to get nasty
Will something/someone ruin their day at the mall?

Don't forget to comment/vote/share 🤘🏻