Mission impossible

"Good morning." I smiled at him

"Morning." He kissed my head

"What time is it?" I say getting up

"Umm...7:45." He sound husky

"7:45!" I scream. "We're gonna be late!" I rolled out of bed and run to by bathroom to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and do my usually makeup. I put on my adidas leggings and a crop top, I look through my closet looking for my vans causing me to throw everything that go in the way. I gave up trying and just took my adidas superstars. The smell of pancakes lead me downstairs, I see Axel eating a stack.

"Took you long enough." He said cutting a slice

I rolled my eyes and began eating the pancakes. "How did you get ready so fast?"

"Magic." He said while making a weird hand movement

"Ok...do you know the plan?" I asked

"Yes, go buy the car and help set up. Easy." He grinned.

"Hmm...what type of car?" I asked

"Porsche." He said in a duh tone.

"Ok maybe you do know."

"Duh." He rolled his eyes.

"Ok come lets go were gonna be late." I grabbed both of our plates and put them in the dish washer. Axel opened the door and I ran out the door.

After the car ride I ran to my locker to get my stuff and went to my first period. I walked in and I see Axel? I went over to him and sat next to him.

"How did you get here so fast?" I whispered to him.

"I don't know I just walked here." He said

"How-."

"Good morning class." Mrs. Gallagher said. "Today we will be working in our textbooks today. So get those out along with your notebook and something to write with."

After 45 minutes of Mrs. Gallagher talking to us about some guy writing a document. The bell rang and went to my second class.

*Lunch*

I got my lunch and walked to our usual table.

"Hey Chloe." I smiled

"Hey."

"Do you want to go to the mall with tris and I?" I asked her

"Sure, why are we going to the mall." She asked

"We, my friend are going to the mall so Ethan can ask tris out." I said

"Huh?" She said confused

"Never mind, just don't say anything to her about Ethan when we're at the mall. Ok?" I rolled my eyes

"Ok." She smiled

"Hey babe." Axel said kissing my forehead

"Hey guys, we have a special mission." I announced to our table. "Ok so Ethan wants to ask out tris but he's making it so special that he's giving her a car."

"Hold on a car?" Jacob said shocked

"Yes anyways, tris, Chloe, and I are going to the mall as a distraction. You, Axel, and Ethan will go buy the car and set everything up at his house." I paused. "Got it?"

"Yeah." Jacob said speechless.

*6th period*

"Ok guys take out-" Mrs. welsh said right as I walked in. "You're late ms. Aspyn."