"I think I love him!"

*Aspyn's pov*

I woke up to my fire alarm and something burning. I tried to ignore it but my hangover was making my head pound. I was at the point where I was going to punch someone.

I ran downstairs and I saw my parents making breakfast.

"What happened in here?" I asked. Trying to help. I just wanted this thing to shut the fuck up.

"I was trying to make pancakes and I burnt them!" My dad screamed grabbing another towel.

After a couple of minutes, it finally turned off.

"Thank god!" I said as I was rubbing my temples.

As my dad was cleaning the mess, my mom asked me about my date.

"So Aspyn. How was it?" My mom grinned.

"Oh, it was okay. " I mumbled.

"Just ok?" She questioned.

"Oh now that you say that, the date was amazing! I think I love him!" I replied full of sarcasm.

Once she left, I grabbed a muffin and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

I jumped on my bed as soon as I heard my phone went off. I look at the screen and see a text message from tris.

"Hey daddy's little princess, beach then lunch?"

I haven't been to the beach in a while, and I need to go and break away from everything.

"Sure! I'll be ready in 10 minutes."  I replied.

Quickly I grabbed my black bikini, black shorts a white shirt that says unfollow, and started getting changed.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail,grabbed my sunglasses, threw my flip flops, grabbed my bag and a towel, and headed downstairs. Soon enough, Tris beeped for me and I head out leaving my parent a note saying I'd be at the beach.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

"So tell me, how was the date with the devil?" She smirked.

"Just amazing!" I said sarcastically.

"Where'd he take you." She asked. 

"The fucking club." I laughed.

"Wow, nice first date." She laughed along.

"Yeah, and I started dancing with a guy and and Axel started acting like he owned me." I said.

"You know what, maybe he does like you."

"Yeah ok. Axel actually like someone? That's really funny. He doesn't even know me."

"Yeah true." She said.

Finally we pulled to the beach parking lot, grabbed our stuff and found a spot of the beach.

We laid down our towels down, and started stripping to our bathing suits.

"Are you gonna go in?" Tris asked.

"Nah, I'm just going to try and tan." I said laying down on my towel.

"Okay same." She said, laying down next to me on her towel.

I put my earphones in my ear and started playing music, the first song that came on was childsplay by Drake

About 30 minutes in of tanning, the sun disappeared;it got really dark. I opened my eyes and saw a figure standing above me.

"Hey baby girl." Said the one and only Axel Wilde.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I always leave you guys on cliff hangers. This is the longest chapter I wrote,512 words. 😱

Anyway don't forget to comment and vote.