part one, chapter one.

"Abigail!" Yells the little girl named Sara who I share a room with. 

"Yes sweetie." I say.

"Can I play a game on your phone?"

"Yes, of course!" I hand the little girl my phone and she starts playing a game. 

I should probably tell you who I am. I am Abigail, like you probably already know, I don't know my last name. I am 15 years old and live in an orphanage in Washington D.C. My parents brought me here when I was just born, I don't exactly know why, but there are people who tell me that they brought me here because of their jobs. I share a room with 3 other girls, who are all younger than me. There is a kind of a system here, every room has one girl older than 14 and then she is responsible for the younger girls in that same room and yes this is an all girls orphanage. I share my room with Sara who is 8,  Olivia who is 6 and Hannah who is 5. Hannah just got here and she is really shy, but I am working on it. Just like I am working on finding my parents, I wonder who they are and where they are in their lives.

Tony's pov.

I sighn and sit down on my couch, today it is exactly 5 years since I left Ziva in Israël. Leaving her there was one of the worst mistakes I ever made, I miss her so much. I grab her necklace and hold it in my hand, "When are you coming back my ninja?" I whisper to myself.

At this point I don't even know if she is coming back, but hoping doesn't hurt, does it? 

There is a knock on my door, who could it be it's 1 AM? I stand up open the door and there she is, more beautiful than ever, my Israeli, the love of my life, Ziva David. I want to scream, I want to cry, I want to take her in my arms and let her know how much I love her, but the only thing I do is just stand there and stare at her like she is not even there, like this is one of all of the many dreams I had about her coming back.

"Hello Tony." She says. Then she walks towards me and gives me a hug. So this is all real, this is not a dream? 

Ziva releases her grib on me and then looks down, there stands a tiny girl tucking at her cargo pants. "Ima, can you carry me?" She asks in her baby voice. Ziva smiles and lifts the little girl. 

"So you have a child, who is the lucky father of this little girl?" I ask feeling a little uncomfortable. I mean how would you feel if the love of your life has a child with someone else.

"You are Tony." Wait. What? This can't be, I mean I am happy, but i certainly didn't expect this.

"Uhm, wow...." I smile. "But Ziva why didn't you call me, I could've helped, just like I did the first time."

" Yes, i know Tony, but it was different the first time and I did not want to bother more than I already did." Yes you get that right, Ziva and I have another child. It was about 15 years ago and we got a beautiful little girl by the name of Abigail Talia Kelly David-Dinozzo. We needed to bring her to an orphanage, because Gibbs was going to kill us if he found out and with our jobs it was just to dangerous to have a child. We don't know where she is and how she is doing right now but I really want to find out, I hope Ziva does too.

"Do you want to come in? You can stay here, you can come in to work with me tomorrow if you want." I offer.

"Yes please, we would love to."

Ziva lays our little girl on my bed so she can sleep and then joins me on the couch. "So what is our little girls name?" I ask realizing I didn't ask yet.

"Madeline Abigail David-Dinozzo, she is 4 and a half years old." I think it's a beautiful name and I was happy that she named our little girl after our first daughter.

"It's beautiful." I say. After that it's silent for a little while and Ziva lays her head on my shoulder. It's not an awkward silence, just one where you know that you are both thinking about something. Then I decided to break the silence. "Ziva, do you ever think about Abigail?"

She smiles. "Yes everyday, I miss her and wonder what she has become."

"I think often about finding her, but I don't know if that is the right choice. Maybe she is adopted and happy in another family, maybe she doesn't want  to meet us." I confess.

"Yeah, I want to meet her too, but maybe we just have to wait for the right time. The moment our paths cross again." 

"Yeah, maybe we should."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the first chapter! I really hope you like it. The next chapter will be more in Abigails pov. Let me know what you think.

Like, Read and Comment!

X Zivakindagirl