15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT

Start from the beginning

"Usa-chan? Why are your eyes closed?" I heard Ella's voice. I relaxed slightly, it's Ella's footsteps. I slowly counted upwards.

"Remeber that Fan-Fic with Ducky's sister or something? And how Grav Defiyng Man was like 'Hey I'm making you learn to fight without eyes' yeah, thats where the idea came from." I said, using Nicknames, because Kakashi was here, and suspisons are bad. The stress fell down, and I opened my eyes to see Ella in my face. I pecked her on her forehead with a smile.

"Oh...The Hokage said that Aladdin's ex- monkey was going to watch us...whatever that is." She said, confused. I looked to Andrew, who just shrugged. Then it clicked.

"OH! ANBU! Not Aboo! An Ex-Anbu?" I asked her. She nodded quickly. My gazed flew to Kakashi, the ex-Anbu. "So, is it you?" I said with a sly smile. Kakashi looked taken-a-back that I knew he was an ex-anbu. But he nodded non the less. "Damn, now we got a pedo watching us...I hope those books keep you entertained." I said with a sigh. Andrew smirked, while Ella began to laugh on the floor, understanding my joke.

'I don't get it.' Eria said, shifting, in my hood, her claws dug into the fabric.

"That book he reads," I said turning my head to the side, so she could see I was talking to her. "Is for people over 21, its a dirty book...and I'm hoping that book keeps him entertained, and feeds his urges, I mean you are a bunny so you-"

'DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE GO THERE!' Eria yelled, furious that I used that similie, her claws dug into my back slightly. I began to laugh so hard, I had to bend over alittle, holding my stomach. Ella began to laugh harder, being able to understand Animal Language.

"What's up with them?" I heard Kakashi say to Andrew.

"It's the bunny and the humour." Andrew said simply. I could make out a small smile,on his face, faint enough for me to see, even with me tearing up with the laughter. I collapsed on the floor laughing my head off.

'ITS NOT FUNNY!' Eria yelled, jumping on my head. I laughed harder, if possible. She huffed. 'ART OF PORCIPINE: NEEDLE COAT!!'....

I guess you all know what happened after that...

-FF-

Ella left to the acadamy's daycare program, to get a headstart on becoming stronger. Auburn is in the acadamy, to learn about Chakara, she's also an assistant to a teacher.

I am at home now. After pulling out needles from my face. Eria repeatidy said she was sorry. But hey, Ninja-bunny! :D

Kakashi followed us, still trying to get me to understand that I've been premoted. I don't want to. I want to participate in the exams! I'm now on the Coutch, Andrew next to me, Kakashi next to him. Eria sat peacfully in my lap. I am stareing at a burned T.V...which words only come out of. I can hear the simpsons movie playing. I closed my eyes, immagining everything as it played out. I smiled as Bart yelled "JAB JAB JABBITY JAB!" Stabbing a poor squirrel thingsmlicklingy. This is how I'll be living in 4 months, seeing nothing. Immagining things. I have to find somebody to transfer my Keeper to. So Anna can see without me and my weak body. Guardian transfer...

"Usagi...when are you buying a new T.V?" Andrew asked. I shrugged, focousing on vibrations around me. I put my hand to my neck and took my headband, and pulled it over my eyes, resting on my nose. I smiled.

"Well, somebody broke my T.V. before, and I payed the rest of my money to get a new one...then I sold the evil thing known as a microwave, a few hours ago...pure evil." I said with a smile. I could hear stiffled laughter.

"Was that because of when you were-"

"Don't even joke about it. I almost had a heart attack." I said with a smile, but a serious tone.