15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT

Start from the beginning

"AUUUBURRNN!!! YOU OWE ME A NEW FRICKING T.V. AND MONEY TO PAY FOR THAT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs (which is suuper loud) to the office, far from me. Andrew removed his hands while Naruto cried holding his ears, Sakura looked...pissed, and Sauske was on the floor, his hands on his ears. I turned around to see an angry Kakashi.

"Oh...sorry...go on with your announcement, and paperwork. I'll be in my little triangle." I said, remebering what happens at the bridge. I picked up a stick, drew a triangle, and sat in it. Because the corner belongs to Sauske, his druggy friends, and the prostitue fan girls thrown at him, I mean really! They'd pay HIM to have him-NOPE PG-13! :D

"Alright...well...Chunin exams are coming up soon, so I nominated you all...except Usagi." I heard Kakashi's voice say. I sighed and remained in my triangle.

'Art of-' Eria began. I shook my head, she stopped. 'Hmm? But don't you want him to get hurt? He said you can't do ninja exam thingy.' I shook my head again.

"He already hates me as is...there's no point...I wont see Gaara again...or Lee...or...." I paused for a second, my mood lightened up tenfold as I thought of the next name. Hinata. I jumped up, causing Eria to squeal alittle, due to my quick movement.

"FOR NARUHINA!! HAZZAH!" I yelled fistpumping. Andrew just sighed. While Kakashi looked at me, Naruto glomped him while he was distraced yelling. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" He began to cry, Kakashi turned his attention back to Naruto, "Get off...you'r getting snot on my vest." Naruto got off and ran off, saying something about Ramen. As I was about to follow him, I felt a hand on my hoodie, then a yell, as the hand left. I turned around to see Kakashi holding his hand, which Eria probably bit. I raised an eyebrow.

"Did you just try to pick me up by my hoodie?" I said with a smile.

"No." He said lieing.

"Whatever, now, whats so important that it inturputs NaruHina?" I said putting my hand in my hoodie, petting a frightened Eria. Kakashi sighed.

"You really have been premoted to Chunin." His voice was slightly strained. I looked him in the eye.

"Li~es." I sung, turning back to Andrew, a grin on my face. He frowned, he put his hand on my forehead, it felt cold, but when am I not with a fever? He put his forehead to mine and sighed. He pulled back.

"When was your last sleep day?" He asked me, his voice still emotionless, but faint traces of concern. But nobody could catch that, besides me. I though for a second.

"Depends...nap...or real?" I asked, putting my hand on my forehead. Amount of sleep never messed with my fevers, ever.

"Real, but no mares." He said again, in the same tone. I thought hard.

"The day I arrived." I said with a shrug. His red eyes narrowed slightly. "Why?" I said confused.

"It's alot higher than usual." He said quietly. I sighed again.

"I think it's just you. Because It comes with other problems I'm too busy to deal with." I said waving my hand as if the probelm were a pesky fly.

"What problems?" He asked again, this time his voice had a small amount of pleading and worry, that only I could catch. My heart fell into my stomach as the errie feeling of guilt overwhelmed me. I turned around with a smile and laughter, to make me feel better.

"Got ya!" :D I said, with a smile, facing Kakashi again, who seemed stressed.

"Why wont you belive me?" Kakashi asked, his voice showed some confusion, but his eye was strained.

"Because, its an excuse for me being weak, I hate excuses. An excuse is the same thing as a lie, and people lie to me all the time, so excuse me if I don't ever belive you." I said, my voice strained. I sighed, my eyesight waivered slightly, but I payed it no mind, just closed my eyes and used my hearing. I could feel the prescence of Kakashi, Eria, and Andrew. Soft vibrations were sent around. I could hear and feel each one as they ran around the open air. I heard footsteps. I froze, as I tried to pinpoint where the sound and vibrations coming from. To my right. I turned my head there.