Chapter Fifteen-The First Date... With the other boyfriend?

• 点播给 Anyone who is reading this book. You guys are totally awesome!!!

Lily's POV

I seriously need a girl friend right now!

I have the worst fashion sense ever and need to be ready for my date with Niall in HALF AN HOUR!

I'm DOOMED!

I would ask Zayn or something but my relationship with Niall is a secret. Once again I'm doomed!

Well, think Lily! You need something casual... What's casual in your suitcase?

"GRRRRR!" I cried out in frustration.

Why must this be so hard?

Oh yeah, because Niall is part of a famous boy band. Just great...

Wait... What if...

THAT WOULD WORK!

"YES!" I exclaimed as I dived into my suitcase. I'll have to clean my room after this... Oh who cares? I found something for my date!

I pulled a pair of navy blue denim shorts out of my suitcase, along with a galaxy shirt.

Note: A galaxy shirt is a shirt that has the galaxy on it. So it has things like stars and stuff. Google it.)

Perfect! I think. Niall did tell me to wear something casual...

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I had a quick shower.

I love to sing in the shower, but normally I do it quietly. Today though, I didn't care how loud I sang.

I started to sing You're Beautiful By James Blunt.

" My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

She smiled at me on the subway.

She was with another man.

But I won't lose no sleep on that,

'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do,

'Cause I'll never be with you."

I was about to sing the second verse when I heard voices on the other side of the door.

"We should be recording this..."

"Shut up. I want to hear her sing!"

"WHY DON"T BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! She'll stop singing if you keep talking!"

"You should listen to Liam." I called out from the shower.

The boys went quiet.

"See I told you!" Liam said.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I went to grab my towel but I found it wasn't there.

"Crap!" I said.

"What?" Liam asked.

"I forgot my towel."

Louis and Harry snickered.

"It's not funny guys." I whined.

"Yes it is!" Louis laughed.

"LIAM!"