10♔

"Jessi look at me"  I looked in his eyes "I'm sorry OK I'm very and truly sorry.....I don't know why I didn't see it  or why I didn't tell you how I feel" I smiled sadly.

You might want to know what happened...... so here goes (deep breath)

ONE WEEK AGO:

"I finally did it!" Ian exclaimed as he sat at the lunch table "Congrats you finally pass you English exam" I roll my eyes playfully "good one smart girl,but... I finally got a girlfriend and settled down" my eyes widened,and so  did Jake and Lilly's. Here's why:

    *****sleep over*****

"Guys I'm going downstairs for some snacks, don't start the movie without me,and please take care of my girlfriend" he then winked at me and I blushed furiously "dun  worry Mr James" Jake then faked salute him.

"You have feelings for him,and don't tell me any lie,I'm an expert for these things" Lilly suddenly say as Ian left the room. I blushed "I..I guess" the two of them smiled "don't worry,he likes you too,just give him some time" I nod.
"""""""End of sleepover""""""""

"What?" I asked as I felt my eyes water "I have a girlfriend" I smiled sadly and then got up,I didn't want my jealously or tears to show. As I took up my things,I saw Ian earn a slap in the head by  Jake,while Lilly came with me to the bathroom.

"He doesn't feel the....same way....Lilly" I say as Lilly wiped my running mascara,I am not really a make up girl,but since I developed my crush on Ian  but know he's settled I probably come to school looking like shit....or don't come at all. "Honey Jake and I will talk to hi-" I cut her off "Lilly he doesn't love me,I mean,look at me,I'm a very pathetic girl who is searching for love but can't get it,I've been cheated on twice Lilly,twice" again,I broke down and she pull me in a hug. "OK go home I'll tell the principal that you are sick,and Jake and I'll be there after school" I nod "thanks Lil"

I went to the parking lot and make my way home. Pathetic girl,pathetic girl was all that played in my head.

I parked my car in the garage and saw mom's car I heaved a sigh and drag my self inside. I didn't see mom downstairs so I guess she's in her room. I knock I didn't hear a sound I started to get panicked so I kicked off the door. What I saw was....was.....was shocking and my mind was...disturbed. my mom having sex with her boss I gasp and walked out slowly I couldn't say,that I closed the door because,well...I kicked it down. I ran to my room and slammed door.

15 minutes later I was still crying when I heard a knock on my door. "Go away!!" I yelled as I  threw my pillow to the door. "Its us" I heard Lilly's voice "it's opened" they came in "are you feeling better?" Jake asked as he hugged me  "no because as I thought I can sleep off one problem,I ended up with two" Lilly rubbed my back. "My mom was having sex with her boss,I bet all the night shift is spent in his room" I talked with annoyance.

The guys made me feel a little better and then went home,I followed them to the door and hugged them again.
I was sitting on the sofa eating popcorn when mom came in front of me. "We need to talk" I glared "about what!" I yelled "the last thing I want to talk about is my mom's sex life" she took in a deep breath. "Tell me this, two months ago,when you called me and told me that you were with a man from another agency, were you lying?" She looked at me  "honey,lets no-" i roll my eyes "answer me!" I shouted "yes I lied" I looked at her "all this time you were doing nightshift in your boss room,mom,?" She took a step to me,but I stepped back. She opened her mouth to say something but close it. I felt tears going down my cheeks "you don't even know all the heart aches I went through,I got cheated on twice,most girls had moms or dads who they could run to,dad died,so I only had you,but you distance yourself from me. Why mom, don't people make mistakes huh?. I had no one to run to when my relationships failed all I did was to push through it on my own. I had a crush on my best friend,God, my crush was so fucking big,that if it was an object it wouldn't fit in this house. Today, he came to the lunch table and told us that he had a girlfriend,i was crushed,I came home and my best friends,instead of my mom,my best friends came and comforted me" I laughed bitterly "am I not good enough?" I then make my way to my room.

**********PRESENT*********
"Jessi I want to know why you have been avoiding me for 2 weeks now" I smiled falsely "I just.....need to clear my mind" he studied me for a while "no....you have been avoiding me since you found out that Lizzy and I were dating" I am so going to cry. "I'm sorry...I...I need to get to class" before I could move he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to his hard chest. My cheeks became red,but this time,I'm not blushing,I'm angry at him "put me down!" I yelled,but he just threw over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes. He brought me to a dark room. "Tell me the truth Jessica Adams, Why. Are. You. Avoiding. Me?" He say through gritted teeth. "Um...I...I..I'm" it's hard to find words when Ian is angry "I'm jealous" I blurted. His expression changed from anger to confused,I know there's no backing out now,so I gulped before I continued. "I have a crush on you,when you told me that you had a girlfriend,my whole world came down on me,and then what made it worst was that my mom was having sex with her boss and every time she's not home she lied to me,about being on night shift." I held down my head, because I was now crying. "Jessi,I like you too,I really do it's just... "  I just kept letting the tears go "Jessi look at me" I looked him in the eyes "I'm sorry OK I'm very and truly sorry....don't know why I didn't see,or why I didn't tell you how I feel" I smiled sadly. "I broke up with her anyways,I couldn't feel anything" my butterflies are now wild.

I went to class happy as ever.
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇩
I was lying on my bed taking in the scent of lavender.

I:get ready by 8 I'm taking you out

I was now grinning goofily.

J:should  I wear something formal,or casual?

I:how about nothing;)

J: I'm serious Ian,should I wear something formal or casual?

I: casual

J:thanks you're a doll

I:a doll every girl wants;)

I got up and make my way to the shower.

The door bell rang,I made my way downstairs and opened the door revealing a hot,sexy,kissable Ian

"Enjoying the view huh?" I didn't know I was staring until he said that. I make my way out and close the door behind. The night is so damn cold,lucky for me,Ian has a spare jacket in his car.

20 minutes later,we were walking on the beach as we let the water run over our feet. The beach looks beautiful as the moon shine.

I didn't know I was ahead of when,I looked to my right, he wasn't there; I then felt hands around my waist and soft lips kiss my shoulder. "I've been wanting to ask you this,since we expressed our feelings toward each other,but I wanted it to be special" he then spin me around to face him.

Ian went on his knee and pull out a black velvet box "Jessica Adams, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and wiped my tears  "no.." he frowned "why not,we both know we love each-" I stooped down and kiss him "I don't want to only be your girlfriend,but your other half" I kiss him again then pulled away. "Oh" was all he manage to say. We then stood up make our way to his car.

OK so they are finally together,but there will be heart breaks.

REMEMBER TO VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST....♡♡♡♡